'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

If you think it is hard on us, just think of Solomon. Putting in all the work to play and having to wait for the NCAA. I really feel for this kid.
I feel for all of them. If they are going to allow them to transfer, there should be rules spelled out saying what you can get a waiver for not it depends on the position you play, what school you are going to, how good your lawyer is or what mood we are in when we finally decide you're worthy of our attention. They definitely should be told before fall practice starts.

How does one "pole" a fanbase? Please no videos.
Because of our teams poor performances lately which has led to some understandable soreness...to be frank, many Vol fans are just butthurt ...so we pole gently and politely.
First game is Georgia State. So, Shirley, our poleing will be pretty one sided that Saturday.

Reactions: Sleegro
If you think it is hard on us, just think of Solomon. Putting in all the work to play and having to wait for the NCAA. I really feel for this kid.

I honestly feel fans are worried about it more than anyone else. Pruitt seemed pretty chill when asked about it. Solomon not on twitter ranting or nothin. He and the team are preparing like he's gonna play regardless.

Reactions: The Artful Dodger
Pruitt has said it's been filed. But no one really knows when all paperwork got in and a response from Michigan was filed. Probably just being "processed". It's like the DMV. But some kid at like McNeese st just got approved last week. I think people are jumping to conclusions (not you) thinking it means something...unless Harbaugh is making it difficult, which he could.
I didn’t think the school they transferred from had any say in the matter anymore? Thought that part got changed a year or two ago.

Guy I heard from adamantly reiterated that he heard from a "reliable source" that Solomon has been cleared. I really hope I don't have to write this guy off. He's a good dude.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Anyone saying he is eligible right now is not correct.
luda-sova.gif

I dont think they'll actually formally announce it...

When they release the depth chart I bet he will magically appear on there.

We will find out when practice starts depending what portions the media gets to see if he is getting reps with he 1s or not

Guy I heard from adamantly reiterated that he heard from a "reliable source" that Solomon has been cleared. I really hope I don't have to write this guy off. He's a good dude.

After Pruitt's comments at the news conference today I guess you can safely write him off.

VN Store

Back