'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

counter for the 19 class, but can't play...but you're getting a 5* DT that will have 2 years left starting in 2020.

decisions, decisions.....lol

And might be able to play in 2019 if the circumstances surrounding the transfer would justify a waiver.

I read a book once about a pilot who was spying on the upper level people in the company he flew for in order to infiltrate their plans to take over the world. He installed an intercom system in the plane and when he pushed a button under his seat, he could listen in.

That’s how I see AtlantaVol. 👊🏼😆😳

Well, I tried. I really did. OD is officially on ignore. I like the guys intentions. I think he is sincere. I just disagree with the approach. And when someone is so easy to rile up, the triple posts just get old. Maybe in the future, man. RIP OD.

Well, I tried. I really did. OD is officially on ignore. I like the guys intentions. I think he is sincere. I just disagree with the approach. And when someone is so easy to rile up, the triple posts just get old. Maybe in the future, man. RIP OD.
He cant even put together a sentence that makes sense.

Rusty Mansell made it sound like UGA leads. He thinks they may get Dean, Sanders, and Stephenson tomorrow too.

VN Store

Back