'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

A live look at Ann Arbour

web_SicilySaltMine_CLEAN.00_00_08_11.Still001.jpg

True. He definitely had knowledge we were in there, but maybe hedging a bit would be better in the future[/QUOTE
Doing some catching up today and saw these two responses. And I agree fully with the points you are making. In the future I will be more specific and get more detailed in the information (as much as possible without jeapordizing the relationship or the university) to indeed point out why I am saying what I am based on the information I have gotten. I appreciate the advice!

I don't want to get blasted but in hindsight maybe AV should have said in those instances "(recruit) has told the coaches he is in" instead of the definitive statements that they were Vols. Its the way things are said just as much as what the info is. IMHO.
I meant for my response to be tied to this one as well.

Doing some catching up today and saw these two responses. And I agree fully with the points you are making. In the future I will be more specific and get more detailed in the information (as much as possible without jeapordizing the relationship or the university) to indeed point out why I am saying what I am based on the information I have gotten. I appreciate the advice!

Do the opposite, be vague and duplicitous just to f with the haters
Should be great fun

I meant for my response to be tied to this one as well.
AV, you keep doing what you do, man. Know that the majority of us here appreciate it, and enjoy it...and all the haters can GTFO somewhere; let them wail and moan from their basements, or to their husbands and wives who have one foot out the door.

lmao.....no. You might have gotten Vandy's attention though.
We are 2-2 the last 4 times we've met. In one of the worst stretches of UT football.
UGA has zero national titles in my lifetime.
Known Nationwide as the program that chokes.
But grats on the recruiting rankings and such.
I'd literally rather go 0-12 every year than what Georgia does, with nothing to put in the trophy case. West Virginia lite.

lmao.....no. You might have gotten Vandy's attention though.
😂😂I think you just choked again! Don't go away mad, just go away and count all the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS we have compared to that "almost" team you support! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
We are 2-2 the last 4 times we've met. In one of the worst stretches of UT football.
UGA has zero national titles in my lifetime.
Known Nationwide as the program that chokes.
But grats on the recruiting rankings and such.
I'd literally rather go 0-12 every year than what Georgia does, with nothing to put in the trophy case. West Virginia lite.

watch em win it this year. 🤮

VN Store

Back