'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
8657946.jpg

• DT
  • HEIGHT 6-3
  • WEIGHT 287
  • HIGH SCHOOL Lee County
  • HOME TOWN Leesburg, GA
Aubrey Solomon, Michigan, Defensive Tackle

Aubrey Solomon, 2017 Defensive tackle - Rivals.com

This kid was a 5 star DT out of GA that signed with Michigan and is now transferring. Apparently our staff has multiple connections to him during his recruitment and since he didn't have a thread I thought I'd make one.

Source: Michigan DT Solomon transferring

Defensive tackle Aubrey Solomon is transferring from Michigan, a source confirmed to ESPN. The sophomore lineman played in eight games his freshman season and was limited by an injury in the 2018 season.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn’t seem like a huge stretch to envision Tennessee getting involved with someone like that. But whether the Vols do probably will depend on how they finish off their 2019 class. They’d have to leave room for a transfer of any type to be an option.

-Callahan

There would be a connection there from his recruitment, not sure if the Vols ultimately will tap into it or not. They are recruiting another guy from that high school right now as well (Jammie Robinson) so it doesn't seem like much of a stretch. I think it's too early to know if Tennessee will be a factor or wants to be a factor but certainly might be something to keep an eye on moving forward.

-Patrick Brown

I’m not one hundred percent sure but I believe if a school grants a full release then the kid can play immediately.
That’s if it’s a hardship exemption. All the release does is allow him to be on scholarship at his new school.

I'llm interested to see how the staff is looking to add via transfer, and if so, if they'd only look for instant impact grad transfers. They somewhat set a precedent with Keller.

VN Store

Back