'17 GA DT Aubrey Solomon (NCAA IS A FAIR ORGANIZATION)

gif-attente-4.gif

Reactions: Orangeburst
Not necessarily even forthrightness...they just seem to think providing x and y and not getting the waiver is wrong. Providing the documentation was just a requirement, doesn't guarantee anything. Don't get what the argument is. Maybe if they were more clear what his case was.

I get the feeling, like Mars said in an ajc article, many kids are being told by new school that they'll get a waiver. A lot of unreasonable expectations being set in irder to sell kids to transfer somewhere.
I don’t get how Sims can be denied. I mean a licensed physician is willing to attest to a transfer closer to his family being in his best interest. How is that not what the rule was designed for?

I don’t get how Sims can be denied. I mean a licensed physician is willing to attest to a transfer closer to his family being in his best interest. How is that not what the rule was designed for?

Gotcha. I don't know much about his case - but they're saying it is for medical reasons. But I don't see any mention of past injury or illness. Even his own twitter announcement said "for personal reasons". Really shot himself in the foot there I'd say.

Gotcha. I don't know much about his case - but they're saying it is for medical reasons. But I don't see any mention of past injury or illness. Even his own twitter announcement said "for personal reasons". Really shot himself in the foot there I'd say.
Not everyone wants to disclose their medical or psychological history to Twitter thus “personal reasons”. If true that a licensed physician is signing off on this being for the kid’s well being it’s a slippery slope.

And I get it from the schools perspective, recruiting is so expensive per kid. You don’t want to deal with this transfer portal nonsense every year but it’s there.

So just for reference every transfer from Tennessee has immediate eligibility and there were only 7 transfers (Not very many)

Michigan has somewhere between 13 - 16 guys transferring and only 3 are ruled immediately eligible right now. (First off note the number of transfers, that’s absolutely ridiculous)

This shows a lot about the culture of the Michigan program right now.

VN Store

Back