‘23 GA DL Tyree Weathersby (Tennessee)

Some are losing their minds over the star rating. Fact is that star rating was just thrown on the kid, not many services have even evaluated him. He hasn’t had the exposure some have and he’s just now starting to get noticed. Garner is one of if not the best Dline coach in the country and offered the kid after seeing him. He’s big, and explosive already.

Some are losing their minds over the star rating. Fact is that star rating was just thrown on the kid, not many services have even evaluated him. He hasn’t had the exposure some have and he’s just now starting to get noticed. Garner is one of if not the best Dline coach in the country and offered the kid after seeing him. He’s big, and explosive already.
Correct.

But the "some" you mention were all known trolls. (Not even one negative comment showed up on my screen.) All true Vols fans are stoked over Tyree!

chris-farley.gif

Star don’t mean shi$ most of the time

Star don’t mean shi$ most of the time
I disagree but I would say you’re right as well. Stars don’t mean anything this time of year. Everything will be adjusted by years end to more reflect who offered, where kids end up, etc. The scouts for these services are buffoons most of the time. If they’re any good at evaluations usually find work for professional evaluation services.

Rodney

(clap clap)

Garner.

/end thread

Never claimed to know anything lol just pointing out the lack of offers breh
What was Scroggins offer list at the time we offered him in camp? Virtually no one knew about him and he has a year as a starter under his belt. Just because a poster on VN is ignorant about talent does not mean these coaches do not know what they are doing.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
You have no idea how any of last years or this years class will turn out.

Now you're just looking ignorant .
On paper, none are “big fish” that our main 3 rivals are salty about
However, I think West and Pearce are gonna ball out for us. Let’s hope we get some difference makers on D asap.

VN Store

Back