‘23 GA DL Tyree Weathersby (Tennessee)

3* 5.7 on rivals….. not been evaluated by 247….. had 15 offers…. Kentucky, Virginia tech, Michigan state type level…… what position is he? Strong side defensive end?

I would imagine SDE. Looks like we has the frame to maybe grow in a DT.

Speaking of defensive tackle, who the hell are we recruiting there?

Probably means he hasn’t camped anywhere…. He is not rated low…. Just not evaluated at all. We evaluated him on campus.
gotcha wasnt worried about that part.

just hard to imagine that ratings are as off as theyve been since Covid. I mean they just whiff on some folks.

I would imagine SDE. Looks like we has the frame to maybe grow in a DT.

Speaking of defensive tackle, who the hell are we recruiting there?
I was wondering the same thing, the 3 tech is extremely important in this D. Maybe the staff envisions some of these guys outgrowing their current positions

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I was wondering the same thing, the 3 tech is extremely important in this D. Maybe the staff envisions some of these guys outgrowing their current positions
Honest question, do you see us taking this kid? At some point numbers are an issue. Is dude a take over others higher up?

I guess the JUCO recruits we chasing are 3 technique guys. I believe we are in the running for 2 of them. Idk about any HS guys tho.

3* 5.7 on rivals….. not been evaluated by 247….. had 15 offers…. Kentucky, Virginia tech, Michigan state type level…… what position is he? Strong side defensive end?
He said SDE in the interview…he said I’m not gonna be a LEO or anything. Already 250 lbs

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back