‘23 GA DL Tyree Weathersby (Tennessee)

Hiring Ladies of the Night to help service those interested is still not legal unless I missed something in the new rules about NIL.....I guess it may be stretched to apply by a great lawyer ......

I’m referring to the impermissible benefits Ole Miss was handing out.

I keep seeing people say the stuff Freeze did at Ole Miss is now legal. I don’t understand that. Pay for play is still against the rules, and who were the hookers for? When did the states of Mississippi and Alabama legalize prostitution?

I keep seeing people say the stuff Freeze did at Ole Miss is now legal. I don’t understand that. Pay for play is still against the rules, and who were the hookers for? When did the states of Mississippi and Alabama legalize prostitution?
No investigation has validated any allegations about prostitutes for recruits or players. The hookers were for himself.

Freeze is going to win anywhere he goes. Now the stuff he did at ole miss is legal. I’m not getting into Huepel vs freeze or anything but I played for freeze and he’s a great coach regardless of the personal baggage. Auburn is going to be dangerous just in time for divisions to go away which sucks because that would help us with Georgia and bama
I'm pretty sure prostitutes are still illegal in most states.

Listen you could be right. But Georgia is about to repeat. Clemson and bama are still top 10 on a down year. Freeze is just a dangerous coach so any baggage he has is neutralized because auburn can invest in players legally. On an even playing field? He was even with bama by cheating he just got caught. He beat them twice.

Ga recruited this national championship team primarily while Pruitt was running around pissing everyone in Tennessee off & hunting 2 & 3 star “dogs” in Alabama. Add to it the first 2 classes Heupel has had to deal with the NCAA turd Pruitt dropped & left JH with. Things will even up some soon.

Ga recruited this national championship team primarily while Pruitt was running around pissing everyone in Tennessee off & hunting 2 & 3 star “dogs” in Alabama. Add to it the first 2 classes Heupel has had to deal with the NCAA turd Pruitt dropped & left JH with. Things will even up some soon.
How quickly we forget where we were.

Watched his senior highlights recently. The amount he improved from junior season to senior season is insane. Did not expect that at all. His get off now is absolutely insane. Excited to see what he can do with Coach G here. Way more excited about him now than I was in July
He looks like Kyle Phillips did in HS

Watched his senior highlights recently. The amount he improved from junior season to senior season is insane. Did not expect that at all. His get off now is absolutely insane. Excited to see what he can do with Coach G here. Way more excited about him now than I was in July

Man I tried to tell you...🙄

@allvolrecruiting
This recruit right here is a perfect example of what I've mentioned a few times.
There's just MORE good football players out there.
Truthfully, I don't grasp the scope of how much things have changed myself.
I've not been a scout for 8 years now.

This dude in 2007 would have been an obvious 4 star. Maybe he still becomes that,..
However to the point above - all recruiting services still have the same format of handing out so many spots for star rankings. What if there's only 3 true 5 stars this year? It doesn't matter, they're still going to award 30 kids the ranking of 5 star.

Now go to the opposite end of the question. How many 4 stars are there really? Maybe in 2007 there was truly just 250 kids worth a 4 star ranking. NOW...I wouldn't be surprised if it was closer to 1,000 kids nationwide that could be a 4 star. You have all these Academys now loading up on star players around the country, and the yet the old state powers from the 1980's - present are STILL strong and talented. In every state.

There is so much football talent now, because more schools have been built. There are 100 million more people in the United States than 25 years ago. Hell, that's when Peyton was playing at UT.
I'm critical of the recruiting services, but I'm also very sympathetic for you guys. You all just simply can't cover them all haha. You just can't properly evaluate enough of them. So you get a kid like Tyree Weathersby, a zero star ranking with SEC offers haha.

@allvolrecruiting

Hey! I tagged you originally too 🤣.

I'm just saying.
I do get things correct every now and then

I think something notable…that Hubbs and Co. have pointed out multiple times…is that he was doing those things while playing on an 0-10 team…think of the motor and drive that points to with him…to keep playing like that when it’s basically pointless…that’s a really good sign IMO…all that physical ability and the intangibles to go with it

VN Store

Back