‘23 GA DL Tyree Weathersby (Tennessee)

That is from this past year. The Trombone section does the hokee pokee before each home game. This is the Lee Greenwood game and Greenwood is doing it with them.
And my daughter is right in front! The hokee pokee has always been a favorite before march to the stadium. She told me they got Lee Greenwood to do it with them…so cool!

That is from this past year. The Trombone section does the hokee pokee before each home game. This is the Lee Greenwood game and Greenwood is doing it with them.
We used to hum the Jeopardy! theme song as we unspiraled for pregame.

Has the trombone section kept the tradition of assigning everyone a nickname?

Here's what some people don't understand about recruiting. The recruiting sites and network ratings of players are for the fans. Then you have the coaches' recruiting board, which is very much like the draft board for NFL organizations. The coaches (and their recruiting analysts and assistants) have watched every bit of film, talked to coaches and teachers, built relationships with the kids and their families, and in most cases have evaluated these kids in person. All of this is taken into account when they make their board. A consensus 3* on the recruiting sites may be a high 4* to a coaching staff with all the info they have. I won't make this post longer than it is currently, but I hope this helps someone a little bit.

Here's another way to look at it.

He's the 64th ranked DT on 247 sports. 14 spots behind the last 4 star ranked 50th.

Now much difference is there really between him and those low 4 stars?

A lot less of a difference between him and the lowest 3 star ranked 155th

This guy is practically a 4 star and could be upgraded to being one in the fall. Either way.

All you really have to say is

Rodney Garner.

Here's what some people don't understand about recruiting. The recruiting sites and network ratings of players are for the fans. Then you have the coaches' recruiting board, which is very much like the draft board for NFL organizations. The coaches (and their recruiting analysts and assistants) have watched every bit of film, talked to coaches and teachers, built relationships with the kids and their families, and in most cases have evaluated these kids in person. All of this is taken into account when they make their board. A consensus 3* on the recruiting sites may be a high 4* to a coaching staff with all the info they have. I won't make this post longer than it is currently, but I hope this helps someone a little bit.
Yep, another undiscovered gem. Let’s hope all the sunshine pumpers are right.

Huge BOOM! Bet we have to fight off UGA and Bama down the stretch for him but he will stay loyal to the BIG Orange!

If Coach RG thinks he can play, then he can play. He knows far more than those who rate the players and those who live off the words of those who rate the players.

Reactions: SugarCC
Correct.

But the "some" you mention were all known trolls. (Not even one negative comment showed up on my screen.) All true Vols fans are stoked over Tyree!

Not sure your TRUE statement is correct. Maybe RATIONAL would have been a better term. I am sure there are some real UT fans that suffer from conditions that require them to share their negative takes on all things ORANGE. Eeyore's are out there. Unfortunately, there are folks that are miserable unless they are unhappy about something and can't stand to let the rest of the group, including new members, to be happy. Most of those seem to suffer from a lack of discretion as well.

Reactions: Samthebam

VN Store

Back