‘23 GA DL Tavion Gadson

I have all the respect for teachers. I couldn’t do it.
I did it for two years. Cannot discipline. Cannot force them to do homework. Was told my class was too hard even though I literally gave them every single answer in the reading. And parents think anything more than 30 minutes of homework total is just "too much."

No thank you. I miss the days when I was in school when teachers had paddles with holes drilled in them to light up anyone who stepped out of line.

Sounds like another whiff 😔
200w.gif

It’ll be interesting to see how many of these fsu commits stick after they stink it up this season
Oh yeah. They could spiral VERY quickly.

They went 1-4 last year against their first 5 conference opponents this season, all of whom are expected to take a step forward. Throw in Duquesne and LSU and 2-5 looks like a reasonable start for them 😂

Norvell may be fired before Halloween.

Screenshot_20220805-191049_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220805-191106_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Orange.

They went 1-4 last year against their first 5 conference opponents this season, all of whom are expected to take a step forward. Throw in Duquesne and LSU and 2-5 looks like a reasonable start for them 😂

View attachment 478019View attachment 478020
memphis won't make it to end of the year.

Reactions: lenoxvol

Yeah I doubt he makes it through October.

Duquesne Football to open the season?

FSU might win the opener but lose all but one of the rest of the games on their schedule.

So who is in the mix for next HC at FSU besides DSanders?

Reactions: Devo182

VN Store

Back