‘23 GA DL Tavion Gadson

I don’t know if they can afford to fire him

I also don’t know if they can afford to keep him if he keeps stinking up the joint

Lol clueless

OH, my bad, I guess I missed all the 4-5* DT's we have committed on the board... talk about clueless... And YES, Garner is one of the best D line coaches in the country, no 'ish ... I'm stating that with all the momentum we have, we are pulling in elite Edge and DE's, but not really any true 300+ LB DT's...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
OH, my bad, I guess I missed all the 4-5* DT's we have committed on the board... talk about clueless... And YES, Garner is one of the best D line coaches in the country, no 'ish ... I'm stating that with all the momentum we have, we are pulling in elite Edge and DE's, but not really any true 300+ LB DT's...

Let Garner do his job and stop worrying.

Do you think we were all in for this guy? If yes, what did I miss. Was Sprye dispatched with a mission? Not bad mouthing this player and he took a shot at a high profile place. I know we were doing the dance thing, but never got the feeling we prioritized him. Anybody got the scoop that shows I was just under a rock? I know that is a real possibility.

That's fair! However, this is the first generation to really grow up on social media. Soft may not be the right word but there is no denying the majority of young athletes are much more sensitive to criticism than 8-10 years ago.
Well it is a generation driven by "likes" so....

Reactions: KptVFL
something definitely weird going on that we can't even buy a true DT??....
Toughest position on the field to fill. Lots of bodies out there but the good ones have their pick of schools. Right now UT remains far from being in the championship hunt. Lots of winning programs for those guys to choose from. For the time being well have to do with developing the leftovers.

VN Store

Back