'19 GA DL Justin Eboigbe (Bama signee)

@Tidal Surge @TideWarrior we being trolled here? Or is something up? He’s always seemed pretty loyal to the Tide from what I could tell.
It's hard to tell for sure. Eboigbe has taken some visits and says positive things about those visits but he's also kept on saying he's still "sold on Bama" after those visits. Some Bama coaches stopped by to see him at his school today, so maybe BOL will have something soon how that went. Eboigbe is visiting Miami this weekend and then taking his OV to Bama next weekend.

It's hard to tell for sure. Eboigbe has taken some visits and says positive things about those visits but he's also kept on saying he's still "sold on Bama" after those visits. Some Bama coaches stopped by to see him at his school today, so maybe BOL will have something soon how that went. Eboigbe is visiting Miami this weekend and then taking his OV to Bama next weekend.
You worried? You seem worried about our recruits. If not, I guess this is my first reply to you. Pruitt is going to build a dynasty here. It is just a matter of time. Enjoying that 4th and 11 call by Smart?🤣🤭

Oh, by the welcome to the board.

You worried? You seem worried about our recruits. If not, I guess this is my first reply to you. Pruitt is going to build a dynasty here. It is just a matter of time. Enjoying that 4th and 11 call by Smart?🤣🤭
I enjoy following recruiting, but I don't get emotional or worry about what school the kids choose to go to. To get a more accurate and balanced perspective on what's going on with recruits, I check sites of other teams that are also recruiting Bama's top targets.

I enjoy following recruiting, but I don't get emotional or worry about what school the kids choose to go to. To get a more accurate and balanced perspective on what's going on with recruits, I check sites of other teams that are also recruiting Bama's top targets.
That’s cool. Don’t worry, I do it to. I’m not going to set here and say I don’t.

I've never heard that guy before, so I can't really judge whether or or not anything he says matters.
Ok cool. Are you all or uga getting dean? I prefer bama b/c that increases our chances with to'oto'o... any info on either one?

VN Store

Back