'19 GA DL Justin Eboigbe

Geaux_Vols

Approximately 0.01% The sunshine pumpers are gonna come out and condemn me but it's still the truth. This recuriting cycle isn't going to be as successful as initially believed. Top 20 is probably close
We’re sitting at about 15 now. Top 5 is prob out of the question, but I think top 10 is absolutely still in play. That’s not really sunshine pumping, but a belief that, statistically, this staff is capable of closing on some of these bigger targets. Wright, Gray, Brown, Ellis, Eboigbe are all still in play and in good spots.

We’re sitting at about 15 now. Top 5 is prob out of the question, but I think top 10 is absolutely still in play. That’s not really sunshine pumping, but a belief that, statistically, this staff is capable of closing on some of these bigger targets. Wright, Gray, Brown, Ellis, Eboigbe are all still in play and in good spots.
Darn right! Good post.

Im throwing to'oto'o in there too...

m1al

I'm the most wanted man on my island...
Oh wow, thanks for this man. Without you here to keep me grounded who knows what could’ve happened.
Folks that make predictions like that have nothing to lose. If it goes south it's "see, I told you so". If we close strong it's, "gee, sure am glad I was wrong. Thought we had a chance all along......"

VN Store

Sponsors