'19 GA DL Justin Eboigbe (Bama signee)

What color Charger is he getting? The solid black Charger is dope with chrome wheels :cool::cool::cool:
Look, you’ve got to be sure that if Pruitt learned all his tricks from Saban, and Fulmer really is opening up the purse strings, then you know we’ve at least counter-offered.

But people keep crying “smoke” and we can’t even smell the fire. Not sure why this guy keeps popping up when he’s supposedly so solid.

He is a beast but it looked like he was not blocked on most of these plays. I doubt if he played against anyone bigger than him in high school. He will not get many whiff blocks in college.

You’ve clearly not watched our TEs in action

Reactions: Catbone
What color Charger is he getting?

Challenger RT ~ Roll Tide Edition

furiousfuchsiachallengerrt---00.jpg

Welp.... I actually think the last two weeks help with this kids recruitment.

Remember we offered PWO's to a few of his teammates. They all literally could come in here next year and compete for roles. Hopefully that appeals to JE to want to play with his friends at this level.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He can sit just outside the two deep for year one and maybe backup year two or he can start potentiallybas soon as day 1. That’s what we’re gonna sell a ton of these kids.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He can sit just outside the two deep for year one and maybe backup year two or he can start potentiallybas soon as day 1. That’s what we’re gonna sell a ton of these kids.
Well I sure as heck hope they buy what were selling cause we need it!!!! All the comments coming out about ridding the cancers and everyone not buying in, this staff needs the roster flip in a hurry to actually see what they can do.

VN Store

Back