'19 GA DL Justin Eboigbe (Bama signee)

The last school to have Eboigbe on campus was Tennessee. He was in Knoxville to see the Vols upset Kentucky a little over a week ago. He liked what he saw and he sees what Jeremy Pruitt is trying to build.

“My last visit to Tennessee went well and they will more than likely get an official visit. I like how they are playing, I hear what their plan is and I am still looking at them. We have been talking about an official visit date and it will likely get set up.

“Their message to me is that I can be one of the guys that helps Tennessee compete for a SEC Championship and a National Championship. They are trying to get back to being a top team and their main selling point to me is there is a need at every position. They make it clear that every position is wide open moving forward.

“The possibility of coming into something like this stands out to me. It would be me entering a situation where I can be part of program that will grow. I would be able to help build that foundation and that does stand out to me with Tennessee."

- Chad Simmons

The opposite of Q Crouch. This is the kind of guys we need. Not dissing QC, but this is the kind of attitude we need in the program right now.

Well yeah Crouch is basically saying that he wants the easy road. Just plug me in and play....I don't want to build and leave a legacy. With that mindset, he will always be a small fish in a big pond.

Reactions: awaitingawin
I don’t think he is saying he is sticking to his commitment, I read it as I’m ready to go to college. If he was then I’m sure he would have hashtag “R___T___”

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
"I wouldn’t say there is a threat to Alabama right now. I am still committed to Alabama, but there is still time for a lot of things to change in the coming weeks. At this very time, I am still sold on Alabama, so if today was Signing Day, I would sign with them. We will see if that changes before I sign December 19.”
My last visit to Tennessee went well and they will more than likely get an official visit. I like how they are playing, I hear what their plan is and I am still looking at them. We have been talking about an official visit date and it will likely get set up.

“Their message to me is that I can be one of the guys that helps Tennessee compete for a SEC Championship and a National Championship. They are trying to get back to being a top team and their main selling point to me is there is a need at every position. They make it clear that every position is wide open moving forward.

““The possibility of coming into something like this stands out to me. It would be me entering a situation where I can be part of program that will grow. I would be able to help build that foundation and that does stand out to me with Tennessee."
“If something happened with Alabama, it would happen after all my visits. I would just have to wake up with a different feeling. I don’t think it could happen now. It would probably be right around December 19. It would just have to be a feeling.
“I have to finish out my visits, see how I am feeling and then see where it goes. If I do change my mind, it will probably be just me signing with another school that day. I do not see it happening any other way.”
-Simmons

Still sticks with Bammer, unless he wakes up feeling something different.

Let's just hope this is not what he wakes up feeling..... :eek:

gfather horse delete.jpg

And btw... How in the heck did this dude not wake up with someone in his room putting this under his sheets without him not noticing it. Hard sleeper I suppose.

VN Store

Back