'21 GA DL Amari McNeill (Colorado)

Star gazers unite! Whining and moaning and you don't even know the facts. SMH. You bunch think a "top shelf" coach would want to come here. SHEESH!
I hope the kid becomes great.

It isn't unreasonable to question Pruitt's ability to coach or recruit at this point.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Thought we were only cutting for immediate help. I'm confused. Very.

Good luck young'en. Hopefully the next coach will coach you up well.

If we need to make room, I'm confused as to why we took this guy?

I love the star gazer comments. Coming from the give Pruitt more time camp I bet. Get a real
Coach and load up on 4-5 stars. That’s how you win in the SEC people.

Yep, back when we pulled in all those blue-chippers it culminated in our best season of all time... 2017. Wait... I may have that wrong...

I love the star gazer comments. Coming from the give Pruitt more time camp I bet. Get a real
Coach and load up on 4-5 stars. That’s how you win in the SEC people.

Baring a display of lack of character or NCAA problems, he will get next year. So if you guys will sit back and let the season play out the results will determine his future when it is more economically feasible with less buyout and more revenue and he will be given a chance for his first class to have been here four years.... It is possible for YOU GUYS on the dark side to discourage a few prospects or transfers and can make it harder for him and the program to succeed. I still do not know if there is a money model that will allow us to pay for a BIGTIME coach and staff or if we will have to go up and comer route again. But if we are not trending the right direction the powers that be can give it their best shot. Don't think we have the ammo this year for anyone that would not be a longer shot than Pruitt. Odds eventually go in our favor on that path.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Film looks good. Glad for the kid - he made the right choice.

His offer list wasn't great.

I guess we'll know for sure in a few years.
But he moves very well for a kid his size.

Yeah, his tape looks good.

Doesn't make up for loosing the other 2 Florida boys.

No offense to the young player and I wish him the best. It's just kinda hard to buy into the underrated player narrative when the players with all the elite offers are jumping ship and they are being replaced with players that don't have them.

all two of them?

Reactions: MarcoVol
All 2 of them and the rest of the elite recruits that we led for but committed to other schools.

Who are all the rest we led for?

Green is the only one I can think of. Never led for Mims and were always playing catch up.

Mondon - nobody knew what the hell Mondon was thinking, ever.

TID - everybody led for TID at some point.

I’m not being an azz I’m just not sure we led for anyone but Green. And TID which ya know, flippy floppy.

Who are all the rest we led for?

Green is the only one I can think of. Never led for Mims and were always playing catch up.

Mondon - nobody knew what the hell Mondon was thinking, ever.

TID - everybody led for TID at some point.

I’m not being an azz I’m just not sure we led for anyone but Green. And TID which ya know, flippy floppy.
All of those and Mims. Page, Ritzie, DB that just decommitted, and every other recruit that I'm not going to bother looking up. You can be a Pruitt apologist as much as you want, but with Pruitt on hottest seat in college football going into next year, 3 year project players aren't going to instill much confidence in recruits or the fanbase.

All of those and Mims. Page, Ritzie, DB that just decommitted, and every other recruit that I'm not going to bother looking up. You can be a Pruitt apologist as much as you want, but with Pruitt on hottest seat in college football going into next year, 3 year project players aren't going to instill much confidence in recruits or the fanbase.

I’m not being an Pruitt apologist. I’ve made it pretty clear I want Freeze ASAP.

Just that some of those guys I don’t think we led for. Especially Mims. Like we barely made his top 10. We were always playing catch up and it seems it might have been down to us and UGA based on visits but nobody knows if we led.

Page committed to Clemson in July before the season even started and while we had a ton of recruiting momentum.

Ritzie committed to UNC in June. Again, we had a ton of mojo at that time.

McGhee might be back in the class when all is said and done. We don’t know yet. But for sure he’d be a big loss. Same with Lewis although I think the prospect of him coming back is slim.

VN Store

Back