'22 GA DE CJ Madden

You name one college football team that every player at every position is a star and I'll retract my statement. You can't name an NFL team that every player on their roster was a star in college. Solid, above average players do not equal mediocre, and if you think we should be signing a class on par with Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson, etc...... this year...... then I have some oceanfront property in Bucksnort to sell you.

I see your point, but I just don’t see that Madden is what we’re looking for.

I had watched this guy multiple times, and you’re exactly right. He can’t play. Josephs on the other hand is a PLAYER!
He stated he missed half his sophomore season with an injury and his entire junior season because he moved. Glad you made It to some of his middle school games.

seems like we really want Madden, so might as well wait and go all out later on an OV before early signing. If we bring him in now, then the visit momentum could die down once he visits elsewhere.

Makes sense, thank you!!! Hopefully we continue to get better and get him here for a big sec game

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back