'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (FSU)

Vols absolutely have a spot for him. Assuming they sign Gray tomorrow, they still have just 18 signees in this class. That gives them anywhere between 5-7 spots likely still left in this class.

Assuming UT lands Crouch, Wright, and Chris Russell, they still have plenty of options left for other guys. Robinson gets a spot if he wants in. To'oto'o and Bogle are the only other major targets I can think of off the top of my head.

Vols absolutely have a spot for him. Assuming they sign Gray tomorrow, they still have just 18 signees in this class. That gives them anywhere between 5-7 spots likely still left in this class.

Assuming UT lands Crouch, Wright, and Chris Russell, they still have plenty of options left for other guys. Robinson gets a spot if he wants in. To'oto'o and Bogle are the only other major targets I can think of off the top of my head.
Agree with all this. Just don't think Bogle is really an option.

IDT another DB is a priority. Things could change... but if Jammie were a take, he'd have committed weeks ago and we'd have signed him.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Not sure how long Jammie's going to wait. UK is pushing hard and SCAR was-- not sure if they're holding a spot.

Harris would be a loss. He knows what he needs to do academically, so hopefully, he gets it done.

Not sure how long Jammie's going to wait. UK is pushing hard and SCAR was-- not sure if they're holding a spot.

Harris would be a loss. He knows what he needs to do academically, so hopefully, he gets it done.
Two posts above said he has the grades. Is this not true?

Two posts above said he has the grades. Is this not true?
His grades have been a question mark. I think it's the reason he didn't sign early.

I did read something a few weeks ago that said he was doing better and that they shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
So in the Harris thread there's some news there saying he is going to look around, may not sign in Feb now.

Would think that should put Jamie say the top of the board

His grades have been a question mark. I think it's the reason he didn't sign early.

I did read something a few weeks ago that said he was doing better and that they shouldn't be a problem.

Hope so, but we've heard that before. Sometimes it's a crapshoot.

VN Store

Back