'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (FSU)

I thought Robinson looked pretty good. Had a big kick return and 9 or 10 tackles. I think he would be a take if we need another DB.

I was at the game JR is the real deal - he was trying his heart out... that Saint Francis team is IMG level good. Kind of wild Lee Co played them. They tried and hung tough for a bit but man Francis has 13-14 SEC ACC kids in jr sr classes

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Shelton Felton is taking the inside linebackers position at Akron. Probably hurts our chances here

He'll yeah. Makes my day. My dream finish for this class, Jammie, Wright, Cox, Toot, Moore, Russell, Harris and Pickens.
We’re only taking 5 more MAX. If that’s the board, I think they choose between Jammie/Harris, Moore/Cox, and To’o’to/Russel to go with Wright and Pickens.

Reactions: Sleegro
We’re only taking 5 more MAX. If that’s the board, I think they choose between Jammie/Harris, Moore/Cox, and To’o’to/Russel to go with Wright and Pickens.
Yeah, I was thinking 6 more, but got carried away. Either way, any 5 of those 7, especially Wright, I will be more than happy

Reactions: NashVolDavis
Can you imagine a finish of Wright, Toot, Pickens, Moore and Jammie/Harris? I would literally crap my pants...literally

Literally?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

VN Store

Back