'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (FSU)

IMO Robinson is a playmaker but doesn’t fit the mold of a Pruitt DB. Reminds me of Jamyest Williams from a few cycles ago.

He’s being recruited as a hybrid guy. Mostly STAR similar to what Pappoe will play initially.

He’s still looking at Auburn and South Carolina as options if we run out of room but he’s wanted by the staff. It’s kind of crazy that he’s a silent commit almost solely because of Felton. Has had very limited talks with Pruitt and basically told Felton it doesn’t matter... if we have a spot for him he’s a Vol. Personally I like him a lot. Really high ceiling as a returner as well.

Last edited:
I hope Jammie is a silent commit. He's big, fast, mad physical/loves to hit and has great ball skills. One of my favorites. Looks like he is physically ready to contribute as a freshman, possibly in the return game and definitely on special teams. Pruitt will end up helping this kid get drafted, imo. So come on down and be a Vol, Jammie

For some reason you come off as an arrogant prick. Cant seem to put my finger on why though ....:rolleyes:

I am pretty arrogant. But to help you put your finger on it, I don't like liars, and @BamSeydu is a pathological one. You'll figure it out soon enough.

Ive been watching you post the last few days and you seem to have a hard on for BamSeydu

Since you've "been watching" me the last few days, I can safely deduct you have a hard on for me.

But back to Jammie.... yeah, the team accepted his commitment silently even though the staff has told him we value numerous people ahead of him, hes only visited us once, he rarely speaks to the head coach, and he has offers and OV's set up at other schools. Doesn't matter to Jammie, because captain ******** can tell us that he told Shelton Melton Welton Felton 'lol idc ima vol!'

Of he hasn't talked much to Pruitt, he isn't a priority. To silently commit to a coach who may not be there 4 yrs.....

Untrue. He’s told the staff he’s on board if they’re taking another DB. He’s talked to Pruitt plenty but just not long in-depth talks. Again, this isn’t a silent commit like Pappoe is a silent commit and it’s just kept quiet for the wow factor later. It’s Jammie being committed to playing at UT if we are able to work out the numbers. It ends one of two ways... Jammie signing with UT could be viewed overall as semi bad news because it means we missed on about 5-6 guys at other positions. If he doesn’t end up at UT, it’s because we close a top 5 class and ran out of room. He’s in the pocket as of today. That’s all it is.

Last edited:
I think this kid could become Bob Sanders type safety
Man, I would take that. Plus, he looks really good with the ball in his hands whether in the return game or picks(ints). I'm hoping he is UTs version of Eddie Jackson. Of course, that's if we what him, I do, but Pruitt knows better than me, especially at DB

I think this kid could become Bob Sanders type safety
The position is called Money ($) in this defense’s parlance. Six DBs on the field. $ plays like a linebacker and this guy fits the mold exactly.

Would also be the best punt and kick returner upon getting past admissions. We’re that bad at returns right now.

Reminds me a lot of Devin Bush... whom we shouldn't have let get away to Arkansas... was a big fan of his, and likewise with this one... hardnosed corners that can jam and tackle yet still run with fast WRs move the needle for me

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Reminds me a lot of Devin Bush... whom we shouldn't have let get away to Arkansas... was a big fan of his, and likewise with this one... hardnosed corners that can jam and tackle yet still run with fast WRs move the needle for me

A lot of teams moved on, not just us

Reactions: SugarCC

VN Store

Back