'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (South Carolina signee)

Vols absolutely have a spot for him. Assuming they sign Gray tomorrow, they still have just 18 signees in this class. That gives them anywhere between 5-7 spots likely still left in this class.

Assuming UT lands Crouch, Wright, and Chris Russell, they still have plenty of options left for other guys. Robinson gets a spot if he wants in. To'oto'o and Bogle are the only other major targets I can think of off the top of my head.

jakez4ut

ready for football.
Vols absolutely have a spot for him. Assuming they sign Gray tomorrow, they still have just 18 signees in this class. That gives them anywhere between 5-7 spots likely still left in this class.

Assuming UT lands Crouch, Wright, and Chris Russell, they still have plenty of options left for other guys. Robinson gets a spot if he wants in. To'oto'o and Bogle are the only other major targets I can think of off the top of my head.
Agree with all this. Just don't think Bogle is really an option.

LA Vol

Not sure how long Jammie's going to wait. UK is pushing hard and SCAR was-- not sure if they're holding a spot.

Harris would be a loss. He knows what he needs to do academically, so hopefully, he gets it done.

jakez4ut

ready for football.
So in the Harris thread there's some news there saying he is going to look around, may not sign in Feb now.

Would think that should put Jamie say the top of the board

VN Store

Sponsors