'25 GA DB Dylan Lewis (Tennessee commit)

They won the state championship shutting down one of the best offenses in the country for a non powerhouse. Redmond/Lewis were huge parts of that
I saw that game and he played well. However, Walton's All American QB suffered an apparent concussion and threw 3 ints and fumbled at least once. I think Walton ws a slightly better football team if their QB had not been injured.

Would love to see this kid get some snaps on offense while in HS.

But he's defensive timing is already elite.

“The 865 Live event was electric,” Alpharetta (Ga.) Milton cornerback commit Dylan Lewis said. “The energy from the coaching staff was incredible. It’s always great to see that kind of support and it really shows how much this program cares about the program.
“What excites me most about the future with the Vols is the direction the program is heading under Coach Heupel. His vision and the way he connects with the players is something special. The talent we’re bringing in, combined with the development and culture he’s building , makes me confident that we’re building something great here. Looking forward to seeing how everything unfolds.”
s.wiltfong

VN Store

Back