'25 GA DB Dylan Lewis (Tennessee commit)

They all count. I just think it’s funny using LSU as the standard for DB offers when they are one of the worst secondaries in the nation this year.
Maybe that’s why they were recruiting him? They do have a history of good corners, having one bad year doesn’t make that fact any less true. Also the fact that his offer list is big early is also a indication he is probably better than his early star rating that everybody takes so seriously even at this stage for a 2025 recruit. GBO!!!!! Kaboom!!!!!

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Was gonna get a pick on the last play but the safety ran into him lol. Amazing game by him tho. Absolutely shut down his side of the field opposite my personal POY from the game Ty Redmond

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Was gonna get a pick on the last play but the safety ran into him lol. Amazing game by him tho. Absolutely shut down his side of the field opposite my personal POY from the game Ty Redmond
Where did our 3rd corner commit play? Been wondering if one was the starting nickel for the team or safety

Best player we have for 2025 so far imo.

Was really good for the best team in Georgia last season

Best player we have for 2025 so far imo.

Was really good for the best team in Georgia last season
A little surprised to read that from you. Figured Redmond was the best of the DBs. Regardless, I could see both Lewis and Redmond getting bumps to 4*s. I think Arnoux is properly ranked as a 3* unless he makes a jump next year.

A little surprised to read that from you. Figured Redmond was the best of the DBs. Regardless, I could see both Lewis and Redmond getting bumps to 4*s. I think Arnoux is properly ranked as a 3* unless he makes a jump next year.
I'd think he'd have to play first, which is something he didn't do this year, apparently.

Reactions: VolsinOhio

VN Store

Back