'19 GA CB Warren Burrell (Tennessee signee)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
4_5318648.jpg

CB
6'0
CLASS OF 19
SUWANEE, GA
(NORTH GWINNETT)

Warren Burrell, North Gwinnett, Cornerback

Rivals.com

Warren Burrell - Hudl

Tennessee, Florida, Notre Dame and Vandy all offered today.

[twitter]953360813133266945[/twitter]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people
today alone he received offers from
Notre Dame
Vanderbilt
Tennessee
Florida
Michigan
Auburn and
Southern Cal

things appear to be looking up for the vols and defensive back warren burrell. We are told his visit last weekend was a success and burrell is intrigued by the chance for early playing time in knoxville.

- vq

Reactions: 6 people
WB is a baller, he has started since his Sophomore year in the largest classification in Georgia. Received an Alabama offer early into his jr year. If i was to guess he had 2 or 3 pick 6s and a handfull more interceptions. Most of the time offenses threw against the slot lb or against the other corner. I had heard more than likely he would end up at Ohio state

warren burrell never had been to tennessee’s campus, or even the state of tennessee, before traveling there last weekend to visit the vols, so he admittedly didn’t know what to expect during his first trip to knoxville. But they impressed him enough to make him want to go back. “they’re showing heavy interest, so i figured i would take a visit down there and see what they have to offer,” said burrell, who’s ranked the no. 414 overall prospect and no. 36 cornerback in the 247sports composite for the 2019 class.

“the facilities were really impressive. It seemed like there was a lot of money put into the school and things like that. It seems like the football program is a priority, and the coaching staff was really cool. I already spoke with them on the phone and through texts and things like that, but talking to them in person made it a lot better.” “i want to go back and take another one and see what else they have to offer. But the first visit in itself was a lot, and it was really good. I enjoyed myself. The whole coaching staff seemed like good people. I would definitely want to take a closer look.”

“coach fair, he’s a genuine guy. What he tells you is the truth. He’s not going to sugarcoat anything,” burrell said. “and i’ve been texting him and calling him. But being able to talk to him in person, just seeing the type of person he really is up close, it’s just the exact same. He’s a really good coach. I had a good time.”

burrell said both fair and pruitt “have said they’ve offered because they see i could play early” at tennessee, and fair reiterated to burrell while he was on campus that the vols are high on him. “he likes my length and my ball skills, and he sees me fitting in at the corner position, playing that for them,” burrell said. “they play a lot of man, up-in-your-face type of press coverage, and he could see me doing that. “they said they do have some dbs graduating and things like that. But, as far as people with my size and length and things like that, they don’t have a lot.”

“with coach pruitt, alabama, that’s the first thing you kind of think of when you first mentioned his name,” burrell said. “the things he did over there were incredible, so i’m excited to see what he’s going to do at tennessee. I believe he’s going to turn that program around and do big things with them, so having an opportunity to be a part of that program, it’s a great opportunity.”

Reactions: 2 people
Ron you should check out North Gwinnetts secondary. Going into this coming season 3 of the 4 starters have major sEC offers. Quinton Newsome who plays corner more than likely will be a safety just received UGA and Bama offers. WB will be a lockdown corner and DJ Turner plays safety now but i think he will be more of a nickel/corner over safety. All 3 have Bama UGA offers.

Ron you should check out North Gwinnetts secondary. Going into this coming season 3 of the 4 starters have major sEC offers. Quinton Newsome who plays corner more than likely will be a safety just received UGA and Bama offers. WB will be a lockdown corner and DJ Turner plays safety now but i think he will be more of a nickel/corner over safety. All 3 have Bama UGA offers.

Nice. We’ll take all 3.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back