'19 GA CB Warren Burrell (UT commit 7/27/18)

VOLNPA

Big 10 SUX!
So from what i gather he graduates in December and will be an ee. Tonights game was no bueno, Warren actually played a strong game hisself but Colquitt was to much. Warren did flash his speed in catching a rb from behind and also catching a wr down the sideline.
Should have been in position to stop them at LOS.
Don't want

HoleInTheRoof

Homer McFanboy
Ron i hope there is video from the Colquitt game this past week. Warren was an absolute blur running down the running backs from Colquitt, fast enough to wow the Colquitt crowd. I would guess he ends up running a sub 4.4...
That would be mildly surprising because IIRC the one thing that kept him from being rated higher was his speed.

PoweredByTheT

Hype Train Engineer
That would be mildly surprising because IIRC the one thing that kept him from being rated higher was his speed.
blur
intransitive verb

1: move too quickly to be seen clearly
e.g.
Warren was an absolute blur running down the running backs from Colquitt, fast enough to wow the Colquitt crowd.
e.g.
Did you see Warren Blurrell whizzing down the sidelines? Super not surprising at all!

wrangler

The Orange Standard
blur
intransitive verb

1: move too quickly to be seen clearly
e.g.
Warren was an absolute blur running down the running backs from Colquitt, fast enough to wow the Colquitt crowd.
e.g.
Did you see Warren Blurrell whizzing down the sidelines? Super not surprising at all!
Used as predicate nominative (noun) there, not verb.

TennMan101

I just finished watching his Junior highlights and they look pretty good against stout competition. Major schools have offered, but yet he's a composite 3 * on 247. Rivals has him as a 5.8 Four Star. He has good size and speed for the position, so I was just wondering if anyone had some insight on why he was ranked so low in the composite score. TIA

scvolfan7

I just finished watching his Junior highlights and they look pretty good against stout competition. Major schools have offered, but yet he's a composite 3 * on 247. Rivals has him as a 5.8 Four Star. He has good size and speed for the position, so I was just wondering if anyone had some insight on why he was ranked so low in the composite score. TIA
No reason

2xVol

He was Pruitt’s top target at corner. Another 3* corner that was pruitt’s top target was Deandre Baker. I wouldn’t worry about his ranking Burrell will be an all-SEC player at Tennessee

TennMan101

He was Pruitt’s top target at corner. Another 3* corner that was pruitt’s top target was Deandre Baker. I wouldn’t worry about his ranking Burrell will be an all-SEC player at Tennessee

I know all about Baker, someone just mentioned him yesterday. Just because Baker has done well for himself doesn't mean Burrell will, but I like your way of thinking. My point is, Burrell looks like a solid four star, yet he's a lowly 3 *. Why? Didn't camp enough, comitted to UT or just fell through the cracks? Or, is his talent really on that level? I don't think so!

TennMan101

VN Store

Sponsors