'19 GA CB Warren Burrell (Tennessee signee)

He corrected his height/weight as 6'1" 175 in response to a tweet from some outlet that had him at 5'11" 165lbs.

So he definitely fits the size requirement CJP prefers from his boundary corners

For most of the game blaylock played wr. When he did, Burrell played him 1 on 1 with no safety help. Held him to 4 underneath catches for 42 yards. 3 of those were on rare times Burrell played off coverage and they threw quick hitters and Burrell immediately tackled him. The 1 catch he had on press coverage they had a nice pick play to get him open and Burrell still recovered and almost broke it up tackling him as he caught it. Burrell also stopped him on his 2 punt return opportunities. Pretty good game against a 5 star receiver. Blaylock was able to take over the game as a wildcat qb and won it for them on pure athletic abilities. Really good game though.

This kid really 6’1”? Great news if true.
I dont think so, i can get exact height weights if you would like. North went into this game extremely banged up on the oline. Nephew #74 played on a high ankle sprain, Center was moved to guard because he was poked in the eye last week and is having problems snapping. We have Discovery this week so ill see what i can get for you on Warren.

Forgot to post this update on Burrell in the forum after the game against Walton but he had a very solid night and matched up well against Blaylock who is a true elite athlete. On the height issue I am right at six foot and Burrell is in that same range. I do not know that he hits 6'1 but he is at least six foot. Very physical corner and will be interesting to watch after time in the S&C program
Warren Burrell 9-15-18 – Vol Recruiting Reports

Nothing against your post, it's just I laugh at the certainly and details given within a 1 inch range. "At least six foot... do not know that he hits 6'1 but he is at least six foot."

Reactions: AaronUT
Pruitt was in to see Warren Friday at the pregame meal, another coach stayed through the 3rd quarter. Warren seems to have been struggling a bit this year , starting with the early suspension.. He played pretty well against Walton. This week he was mostly in the slot and play action really took advantage of NG
Warren was ok in coverage and had a drop on an ez interception BUT blocked the field goal attempt the next play. I think thats his 3rd block off the edge this year.

Collins Hill runs the option and if i was to guess they threw the ball 6 times. The interception was in the 4th quarter on a 4th and long play and caught the ball over the shoulder inside their own 5 yard line. Last 2 weeks are against Duluth and Peachtree Ridge. Starters will probably play 1 series in the second half, that is how bad those 2 schools are.

North cruised to a 42 rip win over Peachtree Ridge last night. Not sure how many passes were thrown against North and Ridge didn't get a first down till the middle of the third quarter. WB did have a pi call against him that was a horrible call, both guys running the sideline and the receiver trips . We have a week off and then it is the firat round of the playoffs..

So from what i gather he graduates in December and will be an ee. Tonights game was no bueno, Warren actually played a strong game hisself but Colquitt was to much. Warren did flash his speed in catching a rb from behind and also catching a wr down the sideline.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back