'19 GA CB Warren Burrell (Tennessee signee)

He was a rb from Ohio I think. Yeah he was big. Probably why butch never played him. Hahaha

Lol probably..

I remember him now that you said his name. I know Hurd was a big back and outta position IMO..

It didn’t seem that butch had the eye to move recruits to different spots. I remember JJ moving from QB to WR and not much else..

Pruitt has experimented a lot and Fulmer made a living outta moving kids around to find them a place to help...

Lol probably..

I remember him now that you said his name. I know Hurd was a big back and outta position IMO..

It didn’t seem that butch had the eye to move recruits to different spots. I remember JJ moving from QB to WR and not much else..

Pruitt has experimented a lot and Fulmer made a living outta moving kids around to find them a place to help...

Looks like he went to james Madison for a year and rushed for 108 yards and never played again so I guess he just wasn't any good.

Alden Hill NCAA FB Stats - Season & Career Statistics | FOX Sports

Reactions: 1 person
Boom.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Sometimes the mobile home arrives late, sorry for the flat tire boomage!

Attachments

• T5tv0FMGYGPmM.gif
    T5tv0FMGYGPmM.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 62
Love this new look on the board Freak.

Welcome Aboard the Big Orange Train Warren !!!!!

Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on Becoming a VFL!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Attachments

• Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2
  • BlueTicHoundPups.gif
    BlueTicHoundPups.gif
    723.6 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Cdrnek
Ranking recent commitments in the South

Florida made a run at him, but Jeremy Pruitt and Tennessee won out for
Warren Burrell
. Pruitt’s knowledge of defense, specifically defensive backs, played a big role in this. What I really love about Burrell is his confidence. He is a long corner, with long arms and has gone up against some big-time receivers — and he has won much more than he has lost. He has to add weight, but his game is strong.

Simmons

Playing his first game of the year after serving a 2 game suspension, Norcross has had some success throwing the ball due to North playing a ton of off coverage ao far, still at half it is 21-7 North. Warren for the first time i have seen got some burn at wideout in the first half.

Playing his first game of the year after serving a 2 game suspension, Norcross has had some success throwing the ball due to North playing a ton of off coverage ao far, still at half it is 21-7 North. Warren for the first time i have seen got some burn at wideout in the first half.
Anyone questioning his speed , he had a blocked xp coming around the end today. What a horrible game, 37 total flags for over 300 yards. Final was 45 13 North

Reactions: Outofmyvolcanmind

VN Store

Back