'25 GA CB Tyler Redmond (Tennessee commit

Sometimes it’s fun to speculate if a college team could be a pro team. How about, what if a high school team could beat a college team. Milton is stacked and won one of the toughest classifications in all the country

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Sometimes it’s fun to speculate if a college team could be a pro team. How about, what if a high school team could beat a college team. Milton is stacked and won one of the toughest classifications in all the country
The best high school team would get smacked by the worst college team.

I can't believe you ran with this before you hit "post reply".

Not big enough on the LOS and their all teenagers obviously
I watch that game and although Milton has a very good team, Walton should have won the game.going away. Waltons All American QB suffered a concussion on a pass play early in the second and the Dr. on the sideline let him go back in the game. The QB proceeded to throw three interceptions and had a fumble, all of which stopped drives or set Milton up for short field TDs. Wake Forest has a game changing QB coming in from Walton.
By the way, Tennessee got a couple of good DBs coming in from Milton.

I can't believe you ran with this before you hit "post reply".
Have you been close to any of these programs? Buford is half jokingly called Buford University. Most of those players are investing their lives into this game year round, amd the school is investing so much into football that it’s like a mini football factory. What about IMG?

Have you been close to any of these programs? Buford is half jokingly called Buford University. Most of those players are investing their lives into this game year round, amd the school is investing so much into football that it’s like a mini football factory. What about IMG?
At the rate of things rn IMG is going to be a practice program that plays Saint Frances every year. Nobody wants to schedule them and then often when they do they back out during the season now

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back