'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

You mean like Mondon and Mims. :eek:

Actually if you kept up with those threads we knew Mims and Mondon weren’t coming here before they announced.

There may have been a moment in time where we thought we led, but anybody who kept up with it knew beforehand that they weren’t Vols.

You mean like Mondon and Mims. :eek:

Hubbs & Price posted probably a week and a half before Mims’ decision that he wouldn’t be a Vol. I remember sharing the info here & getting blasted for not having faith & being a “negavol” by several on here. VQ mods are about as good as it gets. Sometimes things change fast for 18 year-olds. Ultimately people have selective reading on here & only believe the good news, but refuse to comprehend the bad.

Hubbs & Price posted probably a week and a half before Mims’ decision that he wouldn’t be a Vol. I remember sharing the info here & getting blasted for not having faith & being a “negavol” by several on here. VQ mods are about as good as it gets. Sometimes things change fast for 18 year-olds. Ultimately people have selective reading on here & only believe the good news, but refuse to comprehend the bad.
Yeah VQ are pretty good and not as "homer" as some mods from other programs.

So Georgia, Clemson or Tennessee. One is vastly, vastly different than the others. I would assume Green wish is to get developed and get drafted. I wonder which program gives him the best option?

I think the recruits know we have a good qb in Bailey, who will start next year know matter what people post on here say. I’m sure the recruits are given more insight into next years plans and know that we are working in a lot of young guys. A lot of the guys leaving haven’t made much of a contribution so the are looking at next years team and know they have a shot to play. If we hold this class together wit’s what we have left on the team we could start making up ground. I’ll get bashed for this post but I don’t put all the blame on the coaches. A lot is on the players. I see blown coverage, missed tackles, etc. They can watch all the film they want to prepare. I know HB is better than JG. Everyone knows this but I think Pruitt wanted to keep him from getting killed this year and not rush him out there. He is worried more about the next ten years instead of just this year. That being said, I think HB starts this week. He looks comfortable.

Reactions: 99Vol
don’t have a date yet, but it will be in November," Green said.

Newton will begin its playoff run this Friday, Nov. 27.
I’m going to wait until the playoffs are done and then set a date to announce.”

Green has narrowed his list to a top three.

“I have my top five still, but the main three are Clemson, Georgia and Auburn," Green said.

Tennessee, which has been regarded as a top-tier contender, has seemingly declined some in relevance down the stretch.
Anna Hickey

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back