'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

Welp... Wiltfong put on Dawgs247 that Georgia has the lead for Nyland. I’m hearing completely different things from different people. Really don’t know what to believe

I definitely wouldn't say it's over for Green. Tennessee is still in pretty good shape there, and I would probably give the Vols the slight advantage right now. But Georgia certainly hasn't given up on him, and Clemson has continued to push for him recently. And if you've followed Green's recruitment, you know there have been some twists and turns along the way. Clemson was once considered the favorite. Then, it was Auburn. Georgia emerged as the favorite after that.
rc

We will start with the biggest name on the board and that’s Nyland Green. Green still plans on doing something this month but he also planned on dropped a top five for several months before ever doing so. In talking to some people around his recruitment, we believe he plans on setting down with his family this weekend to finalize a decision and a date. Tennessee continues to feel good about their position but we don’t believe things are done at this point. Both Georgia and Clemson are also hoping to close strong in this one.
-VQ.

I don't like Clemson being in this at this stage, it sounds like Green may be one of those Georgia kids who is more inclined to leave the State and the stability of the Clemson program may eek us out if so, provided he has a committable offer from them, which it sounds like he does.

I don't like Clemson being in this at this stage, it sounds like Green may be one of those Georgia kids who is more inclined to leave the State and the stability of the Clemson program may eek us out if so, provided he has a committable offer from them, which it sounds like he does.

I’m gonna go ahead and say that a top 100 player in the country has a committable offer from everyone

Reactions: GojiraVol17
I’m gonna go ahead and say that a top 100 player in the country has a committable offer from everyone
Lol, true, but we've recently been told that a Top 10-30 player in the country (depending on the service) did not have a committable offer from us, so obviously not everyone feels that way. I personally agree with you though.

Reactions: MarcoVol

VN Store

Back