'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

Yep, no more corona spreader events.. Gonna be played on PS4 this year with the launch of the new NCAA 21 video game..........
dont-give-me-hope-meme-3.jpg

Seems like a good kid, hopefully he’s a Vol.

AP says rep with Ansley puts us ahead. read somewhere he almost committed, maybe heard it.

We lead, or, led. But, he beamed about UGA in that interview. I think if hed committed last week itd be over, seems like that kinda kid.

Longer he waits, and more JG keeps Jgin...

anyway, wth? Vol.

I went to this link and found the following sentence:
"Bottom Line: At last glance, a trip Newton high school for a morning workout this spring, and there were two players that were 100% about their business, and Nyland Green was the leader."

It's hard to take anyone seriously if they can't be bothered to read their own copy aloud before posting - and leaving up - such slop. There are 6 sentences of new material; how hard can it be to proof them? Lazy.

I went to this link and found the following sentence:
"Bottom Line: At last glance, a trip Newton high school for a morning workout this spring, and there were two players that were 100% about their business, and Nyland Green was the leader."

It's hard to take anyone seriously if they can't be bothered to read their own copy aloud before posting - and leaving up - such slop. There are 6 sentences of new material; how hard can it be to proof them? Lazy.
Not everyone has a Southern Cal MassCom Degree. Dude just likes TN I think.

VN Store

Back