'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

How do we know there is some extent Kirby is going that we won’t?

He hasn’t gotten in trouble for anything and nothing has hurt them with recruiting overall.

I bought into the whole “Kirby is doing some stuff and we’ll see the negative effects on their recruiting”. It didn’t happen.

I can’t stand the guy but if he’s cheating, he’s good at hiding it.

If he’s pissing off recruits or their families, he seems to be pretty dang good at overcoming that.

At what point are we just becoming the sore loser fanbase that claims anyone who is excelling is cheating in a way that all other teams aren’t willing to do?

****Don’t come at me saying I’m defending Kirby. I’m not. I just don’t buy the idea that he’s doing some stuff that nobody else will do YET no coach, nor player, nor family member has turned him in. And they’ve had no real negative effect to their recruiting.
I agree with all this. I'll add, all the big boys cheat. They all have bag men. So if UT is paying and georgia is paying them it comes down to other factors, home state school, relationships, path to NFL, development, and.... A chance at a National Championship. GA is clearly ahead in most of those categories.

I don’t mean this in anyway, but why not? He’s getting away with it. There’s too much money in the sec and ncaa for anyone to get shut down. LSU basketball (I know it’s basketball) should be proof of that. If they win a championship no one is going to say they cheated, everyone will say damn they had a good team.
The deals he’s made has significantly shortened his timeline at UGA. He’d better win a natty within the next 2-3 years or he’s gone.

The deals he’s made has significantly shortened his timeline at UGA. He’d better win a natty within the next 2-3 years or he’s gone.

Same could be said of most coaches in his position currently though right?

Hell we did the same to Lyle and he wasn't anywhere close to the success UGA has had either in recruiting or on field results. In all honesty the more successful a coach becomes, the shorter the leash gets in regards to substantive results (IE: Conference/National Titles) being a requirement.

I'm not knocking you're opinion but I'd love to think there's things Coach Bowl Cut has done to shorten his timeline, or even produce violations, but to date we've seen no evidence of either.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Same could be said of most coaches in his position currently though right?

Hell we did the same to Lyle and he wasn't anywhere close to the success UGA has had either in recruiting or on field results. In all honesty the more successful a coach becomes, the shorter the leash gets in regards to substantive results (IE: Conference/National Titles) being a requirement.

I'm not knocking you're opinion but I'd love to think there's things Coach Bowl Cut has done to shorten his timeline, or even produce violations, but to date we've seen no evidence of either.
We most definitely did not do the same with Butch. His biggest issue was developing the talent he brought in. Of which he was terrible at.

Will Kirby ever get caught? Or is the brand too strong for the SEC to care like Alabama?
It’s not about getting caught anymore. What gets coaches canned is the lack of trophies, especially championships. Kirby is making promises to deals that he hasn’t been able to deliver on. Making it to the title game a few years ago gave him extra time.

Which should be the case for any state school with number 1 high school talent across the board

Will Kirby ever get caught? Or is the brand too strong for the SEC to care like Alabama?

I seriously doubt the SEC or the NCAA care. Maybe if Kirby starts beating Saban in the regular the SEC might step in. It’s what happened at OM. Right now Daddy Saban still owns him and GA being good hurts us.

He can only say whats he's being told. Guess you've never been lied too?

AP has been more on the money than anyone in the last 12-18 months. Not sure he’s missed yet from what I can remember. I think these kids are more open to some of the analysts than anyone tied to a school so they don’t hurt their bag chances.

Reactions: scvolfan7
AP has been more on the money than anyone in the last 12-18 months. Not sure he’s missed yet from what I can remember. I think these kids are more open to some of the analysts than anyone tied to a school so they don’t hurt their bag chances.
AP is one of the only analysts that I follow. He honest with his answers.

Maybe it's time to stop believing everything he hears. Bag man that always gets told yes and then we lose out on the recruit sucks.

Why don’t people on here just block him or scroll on past if they don’t think he’s a reliable source?

Like why attack the source when you can just ignore it? Seems so simple, so easy.

VN Store

Back