'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

Hard to be positive when we're consistently getting our a*s kicked by the big 3 on and off the field.
Take it somewhere else then. Mama always said if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all...sheesh. It’s always the same ol tired refrain.

Big 3? Surely you’re not including Florida, who hasn’t won the east or competed with Bama or UGA since 2016.. the same one that just lost to a mediocre A&M team?
Florida isn’t considered big 3 and hey we can’t beat them either. Pitiful.

We beating Florida this year though. Let’s go!

Big 3? Surely you’re not including Florida, who hasn’t won the east or competed with Bama or UGA since 2016.. the same one that just lost to a mediocre A&M team?
Florida isnt in the Big 3. They just mentally dominate us. We have a QB who folds under pressure and since Florida is a rival we make that game 50 times harder than it needs to be.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I don’t know who needs to hear this but we went 0-8 in the SEC just 3 seasons ago.

0 and freaking 8.

That means all the teams in the SEC we love to make fun beat our azz. All of them.

And articles being written if we were the worst team in the SEC:

UT Vols: Tennessee football or Vanderbilt worst in SEC?

Bottom line is we are light years ahead where we were then. It’s a slower build than we like, obviously, but let’s not discount that UGA is having one of their best runs ever currently and Bama, well, Saban. Doesn’t mean we won’t beat them again. We’re not THAT far away. Great QB play puts us in the game. We’ll be there soon.

A new coach wasn’t gonna come in and perform miracles and magically put us back on top.

Perspective, my Vol brethren, perspective.

I don’t know who needs to hear this but we went 0-8 in the SEC just 3 seasons ago.

0 and freaking 8.

That means all the teams in the SEC we love to make fun beat our azz. All of them.

Bottom line is we are light years ahead where we were then. It’s a slower build than we like, obviously, but let’s not discount that UGA is having one of their best runs ever currently and Bama, well, Saban. Doesn’t mean we won’t beat them again. We’re not THAT far away. Great QB play puts us in the game. We’ll be there soon.

A new coach wasn’t gonna come in and perform miracles and magically put us back on top.

Word. Thank. You.

Say it for the negavols in the back

They've curbstomped us the last 2 years and have capped their seasons off with NY6 bowls.
I didn’t know your performance against Tennessee is what determines if you’re elite or not. Good to know, must mean we’re getting better

Bottom line is there’s a huge gap between Florida and Bama/UGA. And we don’t know if Florida is for sure a better team because we have the same record at the moment, a loss against the only ranked team we played and are right around the same rankings talent wise. When you start to use last year or previous years to determine if a team is better at THAT moment, it nullifies the argument

0 and freaking 8.

5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d.gif

0 and freaking 8.

Love it; but, you're wasting your time, my friend.

0 and freaking 8.

Why is this so hard? 🧡

Show me their division title, conference or national title since 2017
There is a big two In the East who has dominated us the last few years. Tell me how many times have we beaten Florida in the last 20-30 years. I’ll edit the post soon after I look it up.

Edit: last 20 years Florida 16-4
last 30 years. Florida 23-7
As much as I hate to say it , they are our Daddy until they are not.

VN Store

Back