'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

-Green wouldn’t list his top schools for us …. But after speaking with some people who have knowledge of this recruitment, the feeling is Georgia and Tennessee might be ahead of Auburn at this time but the Tigers remain very much in contention. It wasn’t that long ago, the Bulldogs seemed to be behind Auburn. So that proves things can change. We were told September is a big month for Auburn that will make or break this recruitment for the Tigers. What exactly does that mean? We weren’t given any specifics, but got the feeling that was simply in regards to their communication and relationship building with him.

-Green visited Tennessee a couple weeks ago and he likes it a lot in Knoxville. Could he make a trip over to Auburn in the near future? We’ve heard it’s possible — since he is friends with Tigers defensive lineman Deandre Butler, a Newton grad. We also suspect he’ll be at Georgia again soon.

-At this time, we’re hearing very little chatter about Clemson, which is the Crystal Ball leader. It sounds like that program has some real work to do here.

-Proximity from home is an important factor to Green — and that may be the single biggest thing Georgia has working in its favor. It’s also one reason why Auburn and Tennessee are contenders.
- AU 247

Why would any db in his right mind not want to play for JP and Ansley.
But but...jawja is ranked really high! & Kirby bowl cut molester Chester gets highly ranked talent yet poops his pants in any big game! Maybe I’ll become a forgotten wasted talent like all those he’s had before! (BLUE FONT)

He returned to Knoxville the weekend of Aug. 22 to take another look at Tennessee’s campus, which he already had visited multiple times, and sources have said the Vols and Georgia now are the two teams in the best shape with him. Auburn also remains in the picture. Green has continued to indicate that he’s planning to announce a group of favorites in the near future. His timeline for a decision remains up in the air for now. He recently told 247Sports that he could announce a commitment sometime this fall or perhaps later. No matter when it happens, Tennessee is likely to be a major factor in his decision, and he now appears to represent the Vols’ most realistic shot at landing another elite cornerback.
callahan

But but...jawja is ranked really high! & Kirby bowl cut molester Chester gets highly ranked talent yet poops his pants in any big game! Maybe I’ll become a forgotten wasted talent like all those he’s had before! (BLUE FONT)

I'd be happy just like to get to the "big game." I understand Green is currently a lean to UGA today hopefully but we don't back off of him. We are in this big time with him. Also, read today where Korey Foreman and Maason Smith were forecasted today to Bowl Cut........but it smells to high heaven to me.

I'd be happy just like to get to the "big game." I understand Green is currently a lean to UGA today hopefully but we don't back off of him. We are in this big time with him. Also, read today where Korey Foreman and Maason Smith were forecasted today to Bowl Cut........but it smells to high heaven to me.
Thanks for the GA update, but we're here for Tennessee.

id be shocked if it wasnt LSU

and I ain’t even nobody

Kirby bowl cut, UGA frat combover.

You might be the worst troll ever. Your game is transparent, weak and tired.

The Vols continue to recruit two players for the secondary in the peach state with Nyland Green being a corner and Christian Charles viewed as a safety. Charles has had a strong start to his senior season where he is used in several different aspects of the game. As for Green, Tennessee and Georgia remain the top two teams with Auburn trying to find a way to get back into the mix for the Newton standout.
-Vq

VN Store

Back