'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

10 straight FutureCasts for UGA, 9 in the last week. If we locked him up, something has either changed drastically, or someone is being misled. Let's hope it's Kirby.
AP made a statement about the futurecasts. I’m using my own words here but he said something like Chad Simmons felt UGA had the momentum but nothing was definitive and he just went ahead and logged in his futurecast. He also noted that he has a problem with the CB/futurecast system because everyone else piggybacks off of one person. I guess we will find out who’s right and who’s wrong but AP made it clear not to freak out.

AP made a statement about the futurecasts. I’m using my own words here but he said something like Chad Simmons felt UGA had the momentum but nothing was definitive and he just went ahead and logged in his futurecast. He also noted that he has a problem with the CB/futurecast system because everyone else piggybacks off of one person. I guess we will find out who’s right and who’s wrong but AP made it clear not to freak out.
Agreed!

Reactions: TennacJed
I've always felt that way too. There are few people to pay attention to, the rest are piggybackers. Did AP say that in relation to Green?

I've always felt that way too. There are few people to pay attention to, the rest are piggybackers. Did AP say that in relation to Green?
Yes, @yabo posted his quote from last Thursday

"Chad posted on Georgia board that he has heard more and more about UGA and Vols. He put his Forecast in just because he had heard UGA surged. The other forecasts were placed imo because Chad did it. Nothing is imminent nor done. It matches up with what I have in the war room. Auburn has tumbled hard in this one. Sadly this is why I think forecast and crystal ball is flawed. One knowledgeable person does it and others who have no knowledge of recruit do it just because that one person does. Gives the illusion that all these other people knew when they just rode the coattails of someone else. Anyway....that’s my 2 cents. "

I'm guessing both teams surged around the last time last week but UT did something to stand out over the weekend. I looked at new updates yesterday and the Auburn and Clemson boards mentioned something about UT making a move and UGA saying that UT is now pushing them.

Yes, @yabo posted his quote from last Thursday

"Chad posted on Georgia board that he has heard more and more about UGA and Vols. He put his Forecast in just because he had heard UGA surged. The other forecasts were placed imo because Chad did it. Nothing is imminent nor done. It matches up with what I have in the war room. Auburn has tumbled hard in this one. Sadly this is why I think forecast and crystal ball is flawed. One knowledgeable person does it and others who have no knowledge of recruit do it just because that one person does. Gives the illusion that all these other people knew when they just rode the coattails of someone else. Anyway....that’s my 2 cents. "

I'm guessing both teams surged around the last time last week but UT did something to stand out over the weekend. I looked at new updates yesterday and the Auburn and Clemson boards mentioned something about UT making a move and UGA saying that UT is now pushing them.
UGA will hardly ever (if ever) mention being outright beat for a recruit so my guess is that's language for UT either took the lead or as AV put it, it's over and it's just a matter of when and not if.

7fBv8JZd1yWjYFTLR6e9Xjd6OYDfCQ.gif
Looks like Dance has bulked up some!

VN Store

Back