'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

As for Nyland Green, Clemson has been on top for the last little bit but they have took a bit of a tumble according to our sources as Green isn’t ready to make a decision and Clemson wants their class in the boat by a certain point. That has opened the door for Auburn, Georgia and a newly re-emerging Tennessee program.
-vq

Say 2/3 of McGhee, Arnold, and Green want in.. Who's the odd man out?

(Assuming Jay Jones is out regardless)

Say 2/3 of McGhee, Arnold, and Green want in.. Who's the odd man out?

(Assuming Jay Jones is out regardless)
McGhee based on the fact that Arnold and Green are already college ready from a size standpoint. McGhee likely needs a year to put some weight on. On top of that Arnold and Green can both jump out of the stadium. Arnold is so big he could play safety or corner already. Either way all 3 guys look long and athletic but McGhee seems to need some more weight room work and development overall.

McGhee based on the fact that Arnold and Green are already college ready from a size standpoint. McGhee likely needs a year to put some weight on. On top of that Arnold and Green can both jump out of the stadium. Arnold is so big he could play safety or corner already. Either way all 3 guys look long and athletic but McGhee seems to need some more weight room work and development overall.

I might have worded the q wrong.

Assuming 2/3 of those croots want in, who currently committed is the odd man out?

Or are we taking 6 DB's in this class?

That name is almost
1*z8OnJusfEkkiOyGVdV_Huw.png

Nyland Green had a long zoom call with the Tennessee staff on Thursday. Green’s family is very involved in the process but not in a bad way. They are doing their due diligence when it comes to the academic side and potential majors even during the Covid shutdown. Georgia and Auburn are very much in play there as Clemson seems to have faded a bit.
-Vq

My guess would be the playing field
Little known fact.... I'm not sure if they ever actually said this on a TV broadcast.... but we used to have a player.... Joshua Dobbs or something like that..... that majored in Aeronautical Engineering... can you imagine? Didn't know if anybody knew that... must have been pretty smart

Little known fact.... I'm not sure if they ever actually said this on a TV broadcast.... but we used to have a player.... Joshua Dobbs or something like that..... that majored in Aeronautical Engineering... can you imagine? Didn't know if anybody knew that... must have been pretty smart
Aeronautical Engineering made me chuckle. Sentiment still stands 💯

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back