'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

“I just wanted to see Tennessee again and hang out,” Green offered. “My goal of the visit was to continue to get comfortable with the coaches and players,” Green explained. “I got to visit with some players. We talked about what it’s like playing football there and playing there. What life is like on campus outside of football as well as life after football.” Ansley is his lead recruiter which is something Green really likes. “It’s great,” Green said. “I talk to him the most and that’s the guy who would coach me. I ask him questions all the time about football. We have a really good relationship.”
He hopes to return to Rocky Top for spring practice and believes he will likely take all five of his official visits before making a decision. “I’m looking for a place that makes me feel like I’m at home. A place where people care about me has a student and an athlete.” Schools love Green’s length and speed. “They run man,” Green said. “They play press coverages. That’s what I love. I love being in a receivers face and not letting them off the line of scrimmage.”
-VQ

Clemson was probably our main competition and they landed Jordan Hancock today

It’s likely they push for Tony grimes to be the other corner instead of this kid now

Grimes will be at Georgia, imo.
Clemson getting Hancock and GA gets Grimes, we get Green

VN Store

Back