'21 GA CB Nyland Green (UGA commit)

Disagree.

His tweet I posted says UGA should’ve won.

Which appears to me means that he is blind.

I don’t know too many successful blind DB’s.

I rest my case.
The point which matters to us is he used the term “My Dawgs” which to several on this board indicates he is not coming here. Get it now. Wake up.

The point which matters to us is he used the term “My Dawgs” which to several on this board indicates he is not coming here. Get it now. Wake up.

No sh*t Sherlock - I’m the one who posted the tweet with the reaction gif.

See what you did now? You were being an azz and now you look dumb. See how that worked?

Learn from this and take this lesson forward with you in your future VN interactions.

So, is uga taking Lassiter and Green, or is this a good sign for us and Green? Surely they’re gonna run out of DB spots, right?

So, is uga taking Lassiter and Green, or is this a good sign for us and Green? Surely they’re gonna run out of DB spots, right?

Someone on their board suggesting they might drop Javon Bullard to make room for both. But those are also just random ppl on a message board like here so they likely don’t know a damn thing

Expected in November, wants to visit both schools one more time. As of today, I’d lean UT 51/49. Final decision not made yet.
What would you say has him leaning our way ? Pruitt and Ansley with their success with DBs ? Kid does seem to like Knoxville as well( not that I blame him. It’s wonderful here.

What would you say has him leaning our way ? Pruitt and Ansley with their success with DBs ? Kid does seem to like Knoxville as well( not that I blame him. It’s wonderful here.
He likes everything from what I’ve seen/heard. Green has had a few leaders, UT, Clemson, etc, Ga been playing catch-up. Don’t know if they can catch him on the final lap?

VN Store

Back