'22 GA CB Christian Harrison (Tennessee signee)

It means were discussing a commitment from the 1057th overall player. Yuck.
We should trust coaches evaluations more than anything this year….. evaluations are all over the place due to lack of camps and such bc of covid…. This kid has good size…. Good bloodline…. Not sure how fast he is but he was starting to get a lot more offers including Florida… West Virginia and teams like that…. Auburn was also showing some interest in him although not sure if they offered.

It means were discussing a commitment from the 1057th overall player. Yuck.

So why did those other schools offer him after we came in?

What you just said is why a huge percentage of our fans are the absolute worst. Coming off a covid yr when kids easily fall through cracks and knowing how kids develop differently its kind of hilarious to see you thinking this way. Do your thing, I guess.

What you just said is why a huge percentage of our fans are the absolute worst. Coming off a covid yr when kids easily fall through cracks and knowing how kids develop differently its kind of hilarious to see you thinking this way. Do your thing, I guess.

We definitely have some idiots in the fan base.

Don't get upset. It is only Big Orange finding something else about which to to complain.

VN Store

Back