'21 GA ATH Tray Curry

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
I’m just curious could programs be telling these kids to do this to try and make Tennessee look bad?
But how does it make us Tennessee look bad?

100% a good thing for the Vols. Turning down solid prospects is something we haven’t done in a while.

Welcome to the big leagues.
This.

Jimmy Football

The One True King of Piel Island
“At this time, Curry is not a verbal pledge in Tennessee's 2021 class. As we've detailed previously, Curry continues to be a prospect the Vols evaluate. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday afternoon.”
- Simonton
I really can’t stand Simonton. I don’t know what it is about the way he’s phrased this, but it irks me.

walkenvol

I've literally never seen this happen before and now it's happened twice in one cycle. How is that even possible? I hope this doesn't make our staff look bad that they've rejected two commitments. Not sure what the proper etiquette is.
Welcome to social media

SweetasSoda

Captain of the Cheerleaders
I really can’t stand Simonton. I don’t know what it is about the way he’s phrased this, but it irks me.
It's almost as if he is saying...I know how silly Tennessee fans are, but go ahead with life for now because we will let you know when to start being your retarded selves.

VN Store