'18 GA ATH Reggie James IV (Tennessee PWO)

Colton Jumper
You've lost you're mind..this kid is extremely VIOLENT at the POA. He does look a little slower tgan you would like, but Jumper has never laid one hit on anybody like this dude does all the time. He was just mauling blockers and still hammering ballcarriers in his film. Great PU for a pwo. He will contribute somewhere on the team.

You've lost you're mind..this kid is extremely VIOLENT at the POA. He does look a little slower tgan you would like, but Jumper has never laid one hit on anybody like this dude does all the time. He was just mauling blockers and still hammering ballcarriers in his film. Great PU for a pwo. He will contribute somewhere on the team.

IS his lack of speed what's keeping him from being rated higher? It just doesn't add up. The kid looks like a star on film and physically he already looks SEC built.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
IS his lack of speed what's keeping him from being rated higher? It just doesn't add up. The kid looks like a star on film and physically he already looks SEC built.

Maybe..I have no insight into the minds of these service evaluators. So much of what they do is for arbitrary inane reasons..who knows? This kid may never be a star, but I bet he will contribute more than a ton of the busts that we've signed over the years who've had a lot of pretty shiny stars next to their name.

Reactions: VetVol
Loving to hit just may be his downfall. If he had nerve damage in his shoulder, he may have hit one too many times. I'm guessing he doesn't see the field this year with the injury. After all, he is a walk on. Gotta get well first.

Just watched the highlights...you can’t teach what he has. He is just a damn good football player. He plays with a Nasty Attitude. Glad to have him.

Reactions: Type Orange+
I'm guessing it's the serious injury.

Hopefully he can be like that H-Back LSU had I think his name was Hester or something

Reactions: T Dog
Sounds like he might be used like Ja'Quain Blakely. We didn't have a fullback or H-back on the roster, so the coaches have had to create one. With his size, James could add another option.

Channing Fugate was the number 3 player in KY when we took him. This kid reminds me of him and he will probably be used in the same way. Fugate wasn’t bad but I think he wanted a larger role than being a hole maker for T. Poole.

Butchna just thinks he randomly lost 12,000 post likes where in reality, many of us went back and unliked his previous posts now that that feature is available.
Lies! And conspiracies and...lies!

VN Store

Back