'18 GA ATH Reggie James IV (Tennessee PWO)

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy
You've lost you're mind..this kid is extremely VIOLENT at the POA. He does look a little slower tgan you would like, but Jumper has never laid one hit on anybody like this dude does all the time. He was just mauling blockers and still hammering ballcarriers in his film. Great PU for a pwo. He will contribute somewhere on the team.

Brave Volunteer

You've lost you're mind..this kid is extremely VIOLENT at the POA. He does look a little slower tgan you would like, but Jumper has never laid one hit on anybody like this dude does all the time. He was just mauling blockers and still hammering ballcarriers in his film. Great PU for a pwo. He will contribute somewhere on the team.
IS his lack of speed what's keeping him from being rated higher? It just doesn't add up. The kid looks like a star on film and physically he already looks SEC built.

Ulysees E. McGill

Chargervol is my homeboy
IS his lack of speed what's keeping him from being rated higher? It just doesn't add up. The kid looks like a star on film and physically he already looks SEC built.
Maybe..I have no insight into the minds of these service evaluators. So much of what they do is for arbitrary inane reasons..who knows? This kid may never be a star, but I bet he will contribute more than a ton of the busts that we've signed over the years who've had a lot of pretty shiny stars next to their name.

Batman1948

Loving to hit just may be his downfall. If he had nerve damage in his shoulder, he may have hit one too many times. I'm guessing he doesn't see the field this year with the injury. After all, he is a walk on. Gotta get well first.

tim

Volsquatch
Channing Fugate was the number 3 player in KY when we took him. This kid reminds me of him and he will probably be used in the same way. Fugate wasn’t bad but I think he wanted a larger role than being a hole maker for T. Poole.

VN Store

Sponsors