'20 GA ATH/RB Tank Bigsby (Auburn)

It is just for UT. I sent them an email asking about how the funds are used. My guess is it primarily goes to UT students and that could be for any sport...
Let me know what they say! If I give a lot, I want it to be for football and used for football.

Reactions: bpalmer28
It is just for UT. I sent them an email asking about how the funds are used. My guess is it primarily goes to UT students and that could be for any sport...

It's currently set up that: 90% goes to athletes, 10% covers administrative and agency costs. With the goal being eventually, all fan donations are 100% directed to athletes once the program is up and running at a higher clip.

Just saw on the news last night that Spyre has officially landed 300 NIL deals for UT athletes across all sports. (A lot of them are non rev sports deals, but I actually think those are cooler because they're more in the spirit of what NIL is supposed to be)

No he went out of bounds, the defender just did his job by taking their momentum out instead of tackling him out. The clock should have ran like it did. But idiots saying they don’t want him because of one play are loco nuts! GBO!

If the offensive player goes out of bounds not advancing the ball or on his own effort the clock should not stop. An offensive player can’t run backwards, lose yardage or be pulled out of bounds in order to stop the clock.

No he went out of bounds, the defender just did his job by taking their momentum out instead of tackling him out. The clock should have ran like it did. But idiots saying they don’t want him because of one play are loco nuts! GBO!
Exactly. I doubt Bama will face a player that will be more focused and determined to beat them than Tank Bigsby. Assuming Tank goes to a school that will play Bama.

Reactions: I4Vols
It's currently set up that: 90% goes to athletes, 10% covers administrative and agency costs. With the goal being eventually, all fan donations are 100% directed to athletes once the program is up and running at a higher clip.

Just saw on the news last night that Spyre has officially landed 300 NIL deals for UT athletes across all sports. (A lot of them are non rev sports deals, but I actually think those are cooler because they're more in the spirit of what NIL is supposed to be)

If Spyre is wanting to promote itself as the premier choice, or main marketing partner for UT NIL deals, it should update it's web presence to show exactly that. In looking at their webpage and social media accounts I'd be hard pressed to understand this is their main goal. Lot's of pictures of/with golfers, just a few of UT players, and it's not exactly clear that this is their objective. Just my .02, but if I were a top college football recruit, I would find the lack of emphasis on UT/Football/etc. very confusing to say the least.

If the offensive player goes out of bounds not advancing the ball or on his own effort the clock should not stop. An offensive player can’t run backwards, lose yardage or be pulled out of bounds in order to stop the clock.
It wasn’t like he drug him, he just went with the momentum that took them out of bounds. He came up popped him and drove him out of bounds instead of trying to tackle he just rode the momentum, perfectly legal and smart play. Players make plays like that all the time.

Reactions: rvwalt
This is Tennessee. If you think 9-3 or 10-2 is EVER a lock, you must be new around here.
lmao, trust me i know next season could very well go bad. I just think with the right pickups next year, along with some returning players this team could be pretty good.

lmao, trust me i know next season could very well go bad. I just think with the right pickups next year, along with some returning players this team could be pretty good.
We all agree on the potential, but calling anything "a lock" is major red flag around here. 😉

If Spyre is wanting to promote itself as the premier choice, or main marketing partner for UT NIL deals, it should update it's web presence to show exactly that. In looking at their webpage and social media accounts I'd be hard pressed to understand this is their main goal. Lot's of pictures of/with golfers, just a few of UT players, and it's not exactly clear that this is their objective. Just my .02, but if I were a top college football recruit, I would find the lack of emphasis on UT/Football/etc. very confusing to say the least.

For sure. They branched out on their own as a golf agency and repping some PGA Tour players and Korn Ferry guys, but both the guys are UT grads and got looped into some early NIL conversations a while back where people in the area needed help understanding it so they kinda pivoted to try and help UT and the local businesses.

Some on this board expect them to act like Jimmy Sexton out here throwing big money around, but at the end of the day it's sports marketing professionals with a passion for Tennessee trying to help student athletes and local businesses.

It wasn’t like he drug him, he just went with the momentum that took them out of bounds. He came up popped him and drove him out of bounds instead of trying to tackle he just rode the momentum, perfectly legal and smart play. Players make plays like that all the time.

If the runners forward progress was stopped on the field then the clock shouldn’t stop just because they ended up out of bounds. You see the refs keep the clocking running all the time in that situation.

cover2.jpg

If the runners forward progress was stopped on the field then the clock shouldn’t stop just because they ended up out of bounds. You see the refs keep the clocking running all the time in that situation.
It wasn’t stopped it was easy as pie to see.

VN Store

Back