'20 GA ATH/RB Tank Bigsby (Auburn)

It may not be Tank but we need a transfer RB this year.
I thought so too but if they take get Williams and Sampson the priority for available spots will shift to another position.

That would give UT Beckwith (presumably), Small, Wright, Whitehead, Williams, and Sampson. They could carry 6 RB's but should it be a priority considering the needs on D?

I thought so too but if they take get Williams and Sampson the priority for available spots will shift to another position.

That would give UT Beckwith (presumably), Small, Wright, Whitehead, Williams, and Sampson. They could carry 6 RB's but should it be a priority considering the needs on D?
If we do not find MLB’s we are going to hurting.

If we do not find MLB’s we are going to hurting.

We have two committed and shooting for an impact 3rd. How many total do you think we need in this class? I would like to add one quality experienced guy or two out of the portal rather than another HS guy. If we stay in the 4-2-5 most of the time how many play ready do we need?

I like the top guys. I'm not so comfortable with the depth at those positions.

At NG our two deep seems very good. But I don’t think anyone in the country is comfortable with their third team nose guard.

At 3 we need guys like Bailey to step up for depth and isn’t Bumphus back? I know someone was redshirting just don’t recall who.

LB play wasn’t very good. Maybe Marley can make an impact. Still impressed the staff got what they did out of the players at LB
Marley is playing WR. He's also been limited by injury the whole season and rarely practiced.

Thanks. Hadn't seen the updates yet. Did they move Bell to DE?

I believe so. Maybe he can add depth at SDE. If he can do that and we can bulk Baron up, I really like the way our dline could look next season.

SDE Baron/Bumphus
DT Thomas/Bumphus
NT Terry/Simmons
WDE Young/Harrison

At the SDE and 3 you’ve got Eason, Bell, Bailey, Bumphus all as options. Also Solomon could return since he’s only played in 4 games.

I think d line may be our most talented group on defense next season.

Edit: Garland should be able to get some snaps at DT also

Last edited:
With all the turmoil and upheaval at Auburn, do you think we make another run at him this Summer once our numbers settle out? It has been said that we are waiting until after Spring practice to hit the Portal. This might be good for us.

With all the turmoil and upheaval at Auburn, do you think we make another run at him this Summer once our numbers settle out? It has been said that we are waiting until after Spring practice to hit the Portal. This might be good for us.

If he hits the portal, he can’t come to the SEC without sitting a year. He missed the internal deadline established by the conference. Now, he could apply for a waiver due to the coach being “fired” in this scenario, but unsure if it would be granted.

If he hits the portal, he can’t come to the SEC without sitting a year. He missed the internal deadline established by the conference. Now, he could apply for a waiver due to the coach being “fired” in this scenario, but unsure if it would be granted.

I didn't know there was a deadline from the conference. It makes sense, I guess.

I guess this was the shortest thread bump in history. I doubt they sign a waiver that late with the new rules.

The conference should have multiple windows. Have a post season window and a post spring window.

Reactions: sonofUT62

VN Store

Back