Callaway High School, Hogansville, GA,
Class of 2020

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

Twitter

UT offered on 2-27-17. Other offers to date include Bama & Michigan State.

This guy looks much much older than a freshman in high school. That caught my eyes right away from the photo.

I think they finally rated him on 247 and he is now a high 4 star as are the rest of the state of Georgia. Would be nice to finally pull a highly touted running back to UT again.

I think they finally rated him on 247 and he is now a high 4 star as are the rest of the state of Georgia. Would be nice to finally pull a highly touted running back to UT again.
Isn't Ty Chandler at UT? Or are you talking about out of Georgia?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Bigsby is one of the top tailbacks in the 2020 class. Tennessee has work to get in the door with the Peach State native, as Auburn, UGA and South Carolina are currently out in front of Bigsby's recruitment.
-VQ

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Hogansville (Ga.) Callaway Top247 running back Tank Bigsby will visit Tennessee this weekend.

The four-star recruit was at LSU last weekend. Those two along with South Carolina and Auburn are among the top programs for the 6-foot, 190-pound Bigsby who rushed for 2,221 yards and 22 touchdowns as a junior.

The industry-generated 247Sports Composite ranks Bigsby as the country's No. 8 running back and No. 47 prospect overall.

Tennessee is currently sitting on the nation's No. 25 recruiting class.

-Wiltfong

Peach State running Tank Bigsby plans to be in town. The LaGrange native holds an impressive offer list, and currently has South Carolina and Auburn at the top of his recruitment because both schools have recruited him from the beginning as a tailback — not an athlete who could play RB or CB.
-VQ

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back