'20 GA ATH/RB Tank Bigsby (Auburn)

Gus will always get his until the NFL stops taking them. I just don’t understand, but they have faith he will be around for a while.

Gus will always get his until the NFL stops taking them. I just don’t understand, but they have faith he will be around for a while.
If they don't win 10 games he's probably out this year. May need to beat Bama for them to keep him. They want him out

Reactions: SweetasSoda
They'll run him into the ground like they did Carrion Johnson, never felt so sorry for a guy who obviously wasn't healthy than when Gus sent him out there like a sacrificial lamb in the SEC championship the other year.

One of these days Gus is going to finally get the axe. Can’t believe kids still buy in to that guy.

there's a certain typa kid that grew up in rural area that seems to like Clempshit, Auburn, TN. i dunno maybe im wrong. but we seem to always be battling those two

More interesting than Bigsby in that article is the possibility of Harsin possibility Kiffining the Barn and head back west. The entire SEC could benefit by Auburn still in turmoil. Especially if the rumors of pods coming to replace divisions once Oklahoma and Texas join. One popukar pod has Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee and Vanderbilt together. Here lately consensus would have us 3rd in that. But if Auburn goes through another coaching change Especially after the different candidates it went through before landing Harsin. We could slide into 2nd most stable program and then by then Saban would have to be nearing retirement. So we could possibly be close to catching them.

Sorry to hijack your post. But I saw a diamond in the rough. Lol

lol
This part is crazy:

"One of the hottest rumors is that head coach Bryan Harsin–whose first year in charge has come undone since the team beat Ole Miss to become bowl eligible and move to 6-2–could be looking to make a move back to his home region to coach in the Pac-12."

There's no way he walks away from making over 5-mil per year

lol
This part is crazy:

"One of the hottest rumors is that head coach Bryan Harsin–whose first year in charge has come undone since the team beat Ole Miss to become bowl eligible and move to 6-2–could be looking to make a move back to his home region to coach in the Pac-12."

:)

Reactions: Cobb-Webb 1989
lol
This part is crazy:

If he walks he won’t be walking away from 5 million. He’ll probably be walking for the same cash or more elsewhere. Insane though to me as well. Who would be able to pull that though other than USC?

Reactions: Cobb-Webb 1989
More interesting than Bigsby in that article is the possibility of Harsin possibility Kiffining the Barn and head back west. The entire SEC could benefit by Auburn still in turmoil. Especially if the rumors of pods coming to replace divisions once Oklahoma and Texas join. One popukar pod has Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee and Vanderbilt together. Here lately consensus would have us 3rd in that. But if Auburn goes through another coaching change Especially after the different candidates it went through before landing Harsin. We could slide into 2nd most stable program and then by then Saban would have to be nearing retirement. So we could possibly be close to catching them.

Sorry to hijack your post. But I saw a diamond in the rough. Lol

Rumors of pods replacing divisions? Is there a legitimate source of these rumors? All I’ve seen is some dudes spitballing on VN.

lol
This part is crazy:

And over $17 million buyout.

VN Store

Back