'20 GA ATH/RB Tank Bigsby (Auburn)

Y’all do realize it was Crouch’s decision to move to LB.. right?
Yeah my statement may have been misleading, but that’s what I meant by he. Pruitt was a big proprietor in that decision too though. Personally I think the decision by crouch is a head scratcher. I get it because he could have a longer shelf life as a LB, but he would have been a top 10 player nationally as a RB and set-up to be the bell cow for an upcoming SEC team. If TN ends up getting Sewell, he could get buried under the depth chart because Sewell and HT are more naturally gifted inside. That’s not even mentioning if JJP gets healthy. Also would had a great one-two punch with Crouch and Chandler.

Yeah my statement may have been misleading, but that’s what I meant by he. Pruitt was a big proprietor in that decision too though. Personally I think the decision by crouch is a head scratcher. I get it because he could have a longer shelf life as a LB, but he would have been a top 10 player nationally as a RB and set-up to be the bell cow for an upcoming SEC team. If TN ends up getting Sewell, he could get buried under the depth chart because Sewell and HT are more naturally gifted inside. That’s not even mentioning if JJP gets healthy. Also would had a great one-two punch with Crouch and Chandler.
They’re playing different positions. To’oto’o will play inside. If Crouch is playing inside currently that will change. He’ll be an OLB eventually. Likely taking Darrell Taylor’s spot.

He was hurt most of the season. That’s why he dropped.

He could always switch IF that happens but you got a lot of IFS and could’ve in your post.

Crouch ain’t getting buried. If that were a risk, he’d be rushing the ball. That dude ain’t riding the bench. He works too hard for that.

I don’t agree at all... LB is a different t position but very similar to RB in mechanics and technique... also he will extend his pro, yes pro career by that decision. He will be a force off the edge and will probably transition to a main stay ILB and or Mike position... he will be good coming off the edge. His physical gifts are at the top of the charts... best athlete we have in the LB corps..

Pretty but even as a young child, up since Rocky and Bullwinkle and not looking forward to the rest of Saturday without cartoons, I thought her boobs were too small...Lynda Carter thing.
I was watching "Scooby Doo" and "Captain Caveman and the Teen Angles"

1564579466037.jpeg1564579513209.png

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Pretty but even as a young child, up since Rocky and Bullwinkle and not looking forward to the rest of Saturday without cartoons, I thought her boobs were too small...Lynda Carter thing.
😂 Now I'm wondering what my brother thought.

I was watching "Scooby Doo" and "Captain Caveman and the Teen Angles"

View attachment 215210View attachment 215211

acute_triangle_obtuse_angle_poster-r0da5f68473424cb9a40982b9b70282ef_sthp_8byvr_540.jpg

Those teen angles are always arguing.

VN Store

Back