'20 GA ATH/RB Tank Bigsby (Auburn)

Honestly kinda sad that we have to fight SOUTH CAROLINA for this kid smh. That should be an easy win on the trail for UT

Any player that has his offers and voluntarily goes there deserves o deal with the 6-6/7-5 ceiling their program has

Reactions: Catbone
Honestly kinda sad that we have to fight SOUTH CAROLINA for this kid smh. That should be an easy win on the trail for UT. Any player that has his offers and voluntarily goes there deserves o deal with the 6-6/7-5 ceiling their program has

You haven't watched much UT football in the last decade, huh? The USCjr. program is in a much better place than UT right now, as much as it pains me to say that.

Honestly kinda sad that we have to fight SOUTH CAROLINA for this kid smh. That should be an easy win on the trail for UT

Any player that has his offers and voluntarily goes there deserves o deal with the 6-6/7-5 ceiling their program has
Muschamp owns TN and Carolina kids actually GAF about their home state teams.

You haven't watched much UT football in the last decade, huh? The USCjr. program is in a much better place than UT right now, as much as it pains me to say that.
No, it's not. Maybe the last couple years, I guess. But Fulmer and Pruitt are turning this around and Muschamp and SC will be lucky to make a bowl this year. Bama, A&M, Clemson, UGA, UF, Mizzou, UT, UNC all on their schedule. They might win 2 of those. 6-6 at best this fall for the cocks in year 4 with Muschamp. They'll be coach shopping in November or have to just accept they're a mediocre program at best in the SEC and enjoy 6-6 seasons. Better place than UT right now? Nah.

No, it's not. Maybe the last couple years, I guess. But Fulmer and Pruitt are turning this around and Muschamp and SC will be lucky to make a bowl this year. Bama, A&M, Clemson, UGA, UF, Mizzou, UT, UNC all on their schedule. They might win 2 of those. 6-6 at best this fall for the cocks in year 4 with Muschamp. They'll be coach shopping in November or have to just accept they're a mediocre program at best in the SEC and enjoy 6-6 seasons. Better place than UT right now? Nah.
They got App State too. Honestly they could go 3-9 and I wouldn’t be shocked at all

They got App State too. Honestly they could go 3-9 and I wouldn’t be shocked at all
App St is intriguing this year, don’t know how they will fare with the new coach. They are the early fav over UNC. How ironic would it be for App St to beat their old coach Mack Brown?

Reactions: LouderVol
Callahan did say in a recent GoVols247 podcast (forgot which one) that we’re in this “more than people would think” so take that with a grain of salt 🤷‍♂️

Hard to tell with this staff. They seem to have success like this laying in the weeds while everyone thinks the contenders are others and don’t focus on negative recruiting us. Then we pounce

VN Store

Back