'20 GA ATH/RB Tank Bigsby (Auburn)

Better AU than USCjr, if only because how obnoxious they've been about getting tank for the last two months.
agree, and i just don't worry about Auburn, feels like everytime they get a huge prospect you never hear from him again.

Better AU than USCjr, if only because how obnoxious they've been about getting tank for the last two months.
It’s sinking in for Coot fans. They think they lost Bigsby because of Lloyd. Now, Lloyd is having second thoughts and was asked if a flip was possible, he said “I don’t know”, not exactly ringing endorsement after committing a couple weeks ago. He admits still talking to UGA and PSU and will probably visit each.

Who got the CB today?

it's nice, you like it?

29lx-lg_grande.png

Who got the CB today?
For much of the process, the battle to land Hogansville (Ga.) Callaway four-star running back Tank Bigsby has been a South Carolina-Auburn battle. However, sources on the Georgia end of things believe they have built momentum the 6-foot, 210 pounder in recent weeks, and he is a take for their coaching staff. He has mentioned the possibility of making a commitment before his senior season gets underway, but nothing is set in stone as of yet. The Gamecocks are working to get Bigsby on campus at the end of the month once the dead period has been lifted. I can also tell you some on the South Carolina end still feel good about their position with Bigsby, but they have also conceded they thought he would be committed by this point in the process, and the fact that it has not happened is concerning. I also tend to still believe his recruitment will not be over until he signs his letter of intent, but a commitment to the in-state Bulldogs could be tough for South Carolina or Auburn to overcome.
-247 SC

Well well well...as predicted uncle UGA comes calling and he is a “flight risk”

I have only seen this SC UGA story play out about a million times before.

What a shame.

Well well well...as predicted uncle UGA comes calling and he is a “flight risk”

I have only seen this SC UGA story play out about a million times before.

What a shame.
SC fans are worried they made a mistake taking Lloyd’s commitment. They think Tank would have committed the last week of May had Lloyd not committed. They think Lloyd will decommit and they are left with neither.

I see it different, if I’m SC, you can’t tell a player like Lloyd no. They don’t have a talent like him on board.

SC fans are worried they made a mistake taking Lloyd’s commitment. They think Tank would have committed the last week of May had Lloyd not committed. They think Lloyd will decommit and they are left with neither.

I see it different, if I’m SC, you can’t tell a player like Lloyd no. They don’t have a talent like him on board.

I am hearing the same here. Most people think the chances Lloyd signs with SC are somewhere between slim and none.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Yep...supposedly going to all in cookout
THAT is a crazy recruitment, not sure if anyone has ever actually talked to the kid, everything goes thru mom. I don’t think Clemson gets Burch, think are sitting 3rd right now and Bama trying to push them to 4th.

It’s surprises me the number of recruits UGA swoops in on that they seemingly have no previous relationships with and the recruits are all of a sudden committing to UGA or 100% UGA.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back