'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

Don't be surprised if we are the first ones to do so.

VFLbaby_1420510757131_12225685_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Hey he is a 12 pound boy offer, take the chance do what it takes to take bama down.:bammer:

Reactions: 1 person
Kid is up to 8 offers. 4 of which are SEC offers. (UT, SCAR, Auburn, UK)

In between his training for high school, Pappoe has already started taking recruiting visits. The Volunteers have always been among his favorite programs and a visit to campus earlier this spring left him very impressed.

"That was the first time I went to Tennessee, I just fell in love with the place," he said. "To get an offer from them, it was really exciting. They're a growing team, too. By the time I get up there, they could be one of the top 10 teams in the country."

Pappoe will likely be back in Knoxville over the summer and also has visits to Georgia, Boston College, Miami and other programs on the schedule. But no matter what happens in recruiting, he said he's working to stay focused and make sure his offers are still valid by the time it comes time to sign a letter of intent in 2019.

"I've just got to stay humble and focus on my grades, especially, because that's what colleges are really looking at," he said. "I need to keep my grades straight, make sure I'm hanging with the right crowd in high school, make me stay level-headed - don't get too cocky, just stay humble."

https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1770058 - FREE

Reactions: 10 people

In between his training for high school, Pappoe has already started taking recruiting visits. The Volunteers have always been among his favorite programs and a visit to campus earlier this spring left him very impressed.

"That was the first time I went to Tennessee, I just fell in love with the place," he said. "To get an offer from them, it was really exciting. They're a growing team, too. By the time I get up there, they could be one of the top 10 teams in the country."

Pappoe will likely be back in Knoxville over the summer and also has visits to Georgia, Boston College, Miami and other programs on the schedule. But no matter what happens in recruiting, he said he's working to stay focused and make sure his offers are still valid by the time it comes time to sign a letter of intent in 2019.

"I've just got to stay humble and focus on my grades, especially, because that's what colleges are really looking at," he said. "I need to keep my grades straight, make sure I'm hanging with the right crowd in high school, make me stay level-headed - don't get too cocky, just stay humble."

Kid seems to have a good head on his shoulders for such a young age. It's nice to see a kid that understands the importance of academics to both his future and his ability to play collegiate ball prior to his Junior year.

Reactions: 2 people

Sounds like Gillespie has been in his ear.

Reactions: 1 person
Chad Simmons just posted that Butch is looking for an early commit from this kid

Offers are in from Auburn, Boston College, Kentucky, Miami, Michigan, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. One of the four out of the Southeastern Conference has the edge, and that is the Volunteers.

Chad Simmons

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back